SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys. I'm looking to see if anyone knows where i can get these or if anyone sells them. its a reflective hellcat badges (see picture below). i spoke to the hellcats owner and he said its a sticker that he places over the emblem and he also put it on his rims and that he went to his local decal shop where they made it for him. but i have none around me. I'm just looking for the hellcat not the SRT sticker. does anyone have any info on these? i would like to buy some. thank you hellcat fam!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
133 Posts
hello guys. I'm looking to see if anyone knows where i can get these or if anyone sells them. its a reflective hellcat badges (see picture below). i spoke to the hellcats owner and he said its a sticker that he places over the emblem and he also put it on his rims and that he went to his local decal shop where they made it for him. but i have none around me. I'm just looking for the hellcat not the SRT sticker. does anyone have any info on these? i would like to buy some. thank you hellcat fam!
Nice lil touch!!!..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
516 Posts
The product by 3M is called scotchlite 680 expensive but works great as is suitable and will last outdoors.

Comes in many colors.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4 Posts
I got mine on eBay.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
64 Posts
20160513_202827.jpg

Reactions: april77

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
106 Posts
Try tape works.com in n.carolina. They have hellcat and SRT in vinyl. Many colors and available in at least 4 finishes. Fluorescent, Pearlized, Reflective etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts