SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Revved up exhaust sound

2273 9
In case you had not seen and heard...the Air Force is so strong it makes dirt fly a bit on the grass
Reactions: 630
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
That is even better than my ringtone minus the squealing tires! I get goose bumps every time someone calls me! I can't wait to hear it in person! Arghhhhhh! The wait is driving me crazy.o_O I know, not far to go.:p Thanks for sharing this. I cannot think of a better sound to hear when I start my car every morning and piss all my anal retentive neighbors off! They will probably write up some new homeowner law against me. They can bite my Hellcat butt!:cool:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is even better than my ringtone minus the squealing tires! I get goose bumps every time someone calls me! I can't wait to hear it in person! Arghhhhhh! The wait is driving me crazy.o_O I know, not far to go.:p Thanks for sharing this. I cannot think of a better sound to hear when I start my car every morning and piss all my anal retentive neighbors off! They will probably write up some new homeowner law against me. They can bite my Hellcat butt!:cool:
Lmfao I wish you were my neighbor. We would tear up the neighborhood and te whole couple of cities with our hellcats blaring exhaust, engine and sipercharger turbine noises on a weekly basis hahaha

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Wow, old post and video. Both of ours are crazy loud...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.