SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If anyone wants to trade stuff lmk. I’m really wanting to trade for the 5 star rims, I liked these more at first but I’m just wanting some change. No damage to them at all.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,221 Posts
Whats up man, I have the 5 star in matte vapor, and was looking to go with that rim setup actually, are those oem Monkeys or repro

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats up man, I have the 5 star in matte vapor, and was looking to go with that rim setup actually, are those oem Monkeys or repro
uhh I’m not too sure I mean they’relike satin black and say srt in the middle, they’re from the factory nothing after market.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,861 Posts
Those are def not the Brass Monkeys. Theyre black.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,861 Posts
Lol, duh. Thats why I said monkeys and not brass monkey lol, I don't know tge technical name for them and wasn't about to say black monkeys
The name for that style wheel is Slingshot. The bronze color is called Brass Monkey, not the wheel style. Black ones are just called black Slingshots.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,221 Posts
The name for that style wheel is Slingshot. The bronze color is called Brass Monkey, not the wheel style. Black ones are just called black Slingshots.
Interesting, I thought slingshot were v shaped spokes and a bar connects the spokes. Learn something new every day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts