SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Hellcat sells at BARRETT-JACKSON

5572 Views 30 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Tannehill
$Lot 770.2 Black Hellcat sells for $85,000. total price $96,800
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I am confused why someone would pay that much when you can get them around for less? Was there anything special about it?

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Buyer may have gotten sick of the runaround of trying to buy one for months and being misled, or was getting jacked for a similar premium at his local dealers, and figured, why not get one here and now, if he has the extra loot, can't say I blame him. He will be having so much fun driving it over the coming months, while other lament daily just hoping they'll move from VON to VIN stage, that he won't care if and when they drop down to sticker price in his area of the country!
He may be a sucker, a fool, have more money than brains, but he has one thing most of us don't.... a HC :)
What's special about it is he bought it at Barret Jackson. Only one other person can say that, and he paid 10 times as much to be number one. This guy got a bargin.
Yes, about $15,000 markup LOL
Tammie, haven't you heard, it's all about having The Barrett-Jackson Experience! You have to pay for that premium experience of getting bent over the fender and possibly even be on TV while enjoying it. :)
Well, all I can say is that it's too bad because now many of these greedy dealers will think they can push for that price.:mad: Let's just hope losing allotments teach them some manners.

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Actually he paid $96,800 with the commission. That's $30,000 over list. Whew! He looks happy so more power to him.
Is it happy or shock that his buddy just told him what MSRP was? LOL Oh well, I guess if he is happy....He does now own a Hellcat after all!!!;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.