SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
what is wrong with people
Even more so, a go fund me? I feel for anyone that's had a car stole (been a victim myself) but if you can't afford the insurance deductible or to replace some car seats you shouldn't have a car that expensive.

Sorry, just so sick of the go fund me BS that goes around. It should be for helping people start business or get through life threatening disasters not this crap. Rant off...

·
Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,457 Posts
Did you see the Police SUV at 3:28?

Don't these thieves worry about the owner coming out and shooting them?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,852 Posts
I really like to give people the benefit of the doubt....
BUT
A 2 poster with a go fund me page, give me a break.....

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,503 Posts
Wonder if that emergency release lock plate that I saw a member making wouldve helped.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,982 Posts
I gotta think the metal cover would have prevented the theft, especially if security screws or bolts were used to hold it down. Once they see that metal cover, they're gonna bail out and find another car.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
HOTM Winner
215 Posts
WTF - I have an M6, no sunroof so I thought at least it would be difficult. I guess I need to look for a decent security system. What was he yanking on to get in?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
351 Posts
Mine was stolen a month ago from a locked parking garage in Chicago.

Feel for you !!! Gets worse as time goes on.

Nationwide tried to lowball me. Comps were to scat packs. Went back and forth for weeks and still didn’t get fair market value.

Will switch to an agreed value plan like I have on my other cars and my deal with this again !!!

Make sure you cancel your plates and registration.

Number one stolen car in America for a reason.

RIP

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
645 Posts
Mine was stolen a month ago from a locked parking garage in Chicago.

Feel for you !!! Gets worse as time goes on.

Nationwide tried to lowball me. Comps were to scat packs. Went back and forth for weeks and still didn’t get fair market value.

Will switch to an agreed value plan like I have on my other cars and my deal with this again !!!

Make sure you cancel your plates and registration.

Number one stolen car in America for a reason.

RIP
It's not the number one stolen car in america, Not even close.

Insurance is in it to make money, they are top on the list of scumbags, including ambulance chasing lawyers, crooked mechanics, and construction workers.

Hope you were able to get the most you could from the insurance.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger HC A8
65 Posts
The Engineering team comprised of Idiots that designed that horrendous transmission unlock should be embarrassed.

The door lock is no better....

I guess it's a good thing this thread got started to remind me to investigate some kinda positive lock for my car.

Back before Christmas I had a couple smucks paying entirely too much attention to my car while I was pumping gas, they were pumping me about what wheels I had on it [OE optional granite SRT] and interior [cloth] and how it drove and all.

Luckily it was a busy station and daylight not that that matters these daze.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts