SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
So if you have anything nice or want to buy anything don’t even set foot in ANTIOCH DODGE located in Antioch Illinois off of route 176. The owners are worthless and even though they lost only my car to theft on there whole lot (strange hu) they will not do anything near the right thing for the customer. Absolutely no humanity there, no ownership to having my car stolen while they were in possession except having there insurance do the little they did.

So I repeat avoid Antioch IL DodgeChrysler Jeep as they are Truly as bad as criminals in my book. They can take there ethics/morals and flush them.
When I was shopping for a Ram they had one I wanted but I would never go there. A few years ago Jonathan Brandmeier talked to a listener that had brought his car in for service and the tech took the car for a joyride that was recorded on the dash cam. Same dealer, same lack of concern, no apology.

·
Registered
2020 M6 HC
1,428 Posts
2021 RE Charger HC she was so dirty when she showed up so I had no choice in 12 degrees:

I even ordered some fresh soft diapers for her lol to keep her warm till spring. Although it’s a tight as hell cover and I need to check it model number wise.

Red Cat Mike
So! Give us the details!!! Is this new off the lot??? You changing your screen name to MangoMike? :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
So! Give us the details!!! Is this new off the lot??? You changing your screen name to MangoMike? :)
Lol she’s brand new built to my spec and ordered direct not a lot car. Most of the same options I had previously minus the red interior/seat belts.

She is the same color as before, she looks mango in that light but she’s actually torred again. Creepy enough there is a small scratch on the rear stripe on the bumper like my old one and it kind of gave me a chill. It has to stay needless to say.

I need some warmth as I got her as clean as possible today but some wax and a little buff will go a long way.

She is a Re obviously and has black interior this time with the alacantera package. Has the larger screen and navigation. I passed on the audio/carbon fiber/ and sun roof. Had carbon before in a srt Jeep and all it did was fall apart so it left a bad taste in my mouth. No need for better audio as who wants that over car sound. No sun roof as I never open them lol.

Just glad I was able to swing this again. Jake made it all possible with a great price and great finance ect!

Happy as heck just waiting on spring now!

ps my 6 year old son asked if I kept the racing tires when I revealed the car to him LoL!

-Red Cat Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats, Red Cat! Great to see - welcome back!

·
Registered
2017 HC Challenger. no tune----yet.
488 Posts
Yeah Yes welcome back and sorry I didn't read this whole thread again but did you out the dealer cause I would really love to give him a piece of my mind.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
509 Posts
Congrats, Mike. You posted your story shortly after I joined the forum. Not that you ever left, but good to have you back with such a positive outcome.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Yeah Yes welcome back and sorry I didn't read this whole thread again but did you out the dealer cause I would really love to give him a piece of my mind.
Hey Marc- I did the best I could in outing them in a few places and know it cost them some customers due to the behavior and customer treatment ect. I’m over it all now as I have everything back to normal ect. Just glad I was able to make it as close to right as possible moving forward.
Cant believe it’s been 9/10 months already since this all occurred.

Now it’s time for some security goodies on this thing!

-Red Cat Mike

·
Registered
2015 Charger SRT Hellcat
1,857 Posts
Too lazy to read the 10 pages......... :( Did the dealer hook you up or your personal insurance all the way?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
Too lazy to read the 10 pages......... :( Did the dealer hook you up or your personal insurance all the way?
No sir the dealer did the bare minimum and had there insurance take care of it. Even in the end the owner never called me, nothing. They did nothing on a new car deal either. It was over at that point till I met Jake and without him I would have left Dodge entirely. Great service/deal put me back into it all.

-Red Cat Mike

·
Premium Member
2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
402 Posts
Out of curiousity...How much did you end up paying for the new Redeye?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
Out of curiousity...How much did you end up paying for the new Redeye?
let’s just say go to Jake you won’t regret it and I have not seen anyone else around me that beats him in this market these days.

Red Cat Mike

181 - 199 of 199 Posts