SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
161 - 180 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Too bad there’s no way to get in touch with Jay Leno or someone huge in the car community. This dealer wouldn’t know what hit them .
Wish I knew jay leno! But then if I did I’d probably not care like this dealer with money growing out of my ears. Drop in the bucket idea.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
If you order one it'll get you time to get things back in shape, and there should be no reason to pay even MSRP.
I’ll figure something out always do but for the first time in my life this mopar guys may no longer buy a mopar :(, granted my son wants the red car back and has told me it better be a new red car :). Love this kid! To bad I need 4 seats choices are a bit limited still as the zo6 stingray would be nice and it’s cheaper than a HC. I know I’d miss the blower whine though. Who knows all in time when finances are right and the market is not so dam overpriced.

-Mike

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,157 Posts
Who knows all in time when finances are right and the market is not so dam overpriced.
Again, there's nothing overpriced when ordering, or at least shouldn't be.
But for now it sure looks like those who need instant gratification are paying dearly for it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Octane Red
1,646 Posts
If you decide you want to email the execs, I have a list and tips to ensure they get delivered. I may have had some experience in this area. Lol. Tho the execs do not reply, they send your correspondence to executive referral managers and you go from there.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody (destroyer grey)
331 Posts
If you decide you want to email the execs, I have a list and tips to ensure they get delivered. I may have had some experience in this area. Lol. Tho the execs do not reply, they send your correspondence to executive referral managers and you go from there.
That's a really good idea. Kind of coincides with my idea but takes it a bit further. I have no doubt that if the OP took this route, something would come of it.

On another note, if he did get an attorney and won, which he will, he would get that money back he paid for the attorney, on top of his winnings I would assume. The dealer would have to cover his attorney costs is probably what the ruling would come down to.

·
FCA Official
Challenger SRT Hellcat
557 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Hi Fatevilmonkey,
Thank you for the tag. We will make sure to document accordingly.

Rob
Dodge Cares
I don’t even know how I missed this, probably to busy not thinking about it all honestly. Let me know if you need anymore information on this dealer and this whole mess. I am more than willing to provide as it’s still the same story. Lame 😒 nsurance pay out, no help to purchase a new one in any way. They have lost a long time customer and they still have not found my car.

-Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don’t even know how I missed this, probably to busy not thinking about it all honestly. Let me know if you need anymore information on this dealer and this whole mess. I am more than willing to provide as it’s still the same story. Lame 😒 nsurance pay out, no help to purchase a new one in any way. They have lost a long time customer and they still have not found my car.

-Mike
Do the chat or give them a call !

·
FCA Official
Challenger SRT Hellcat
557 Posts

-Mike
Hi Mike,
As the manufacturer, we're unable to get involved in the sales process. You can use this phone number to contact our customer care team directly: 800-423-6343

Rob
Dodge Cares

Reactions: 2fast4u

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
405 Posts
I'd contact the local news and see if they would want to run a story on this. The Dealership would cringe at the site of the cameras showing up. They would have the negative publicity. See if you can force them to pony up the difference.

I hate these thieves (the ones who stole your car and the ones who sold you the car)

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
763 Posts
I'd contact the local news and see if they would want to run a story on this. The Dealership would cringe at the site of the cameras showing up. They would have the negative publicity. See if you can force them to pony up the difference.

I hate these thieves (the ones who stole your car and the ones who sold you the car)
Yeah, but in his case, it almost 99% had to be an inside job..

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 · (Edited)
Hi Mike,
As the manufacturer, we're unable to get involved in the sales process. You can use this phone number to contact our customer care team directly: 800-423-6343

Rob
Dodge Cares
Hi Rob,

I do understand your position as the manufacture and appreciate you seeing this thread at least.

All I want in reality is the fact that a loyal dodge customer who has owned many Dodges/Chrysler’s and Rams was treated terrible with little humanity as at one of your dealers when they were obviously at fault of losing my car to theft under there watchful eye. Dodge of Antioch’s owners have done the bare minimum after nearly 20 years of being a loyal customer purchasing and servicing your brands vehicles and spending a lot of my hard earned money.

They had possession of my vehicle for service and it was stolen from them period, they had no camera’s on site and only installed after the theft period and even there security guard would leave before they opened allowing a 2 hour window for the theft to occur! Then a piss poor insurance payment that doesn’t reflect the crazy market right now plus not even a single owner call to say im sorry ect. I can’t even buy a car at the moment do to the crazy overpricing in the market as who would! This dealer has wronged me in this and won’t even do anything for me besides the piss poor insurance which was mentioned. Total lack of care/professionalism of the true customers who keep them in business and it’s disgusting.

I miss my car, my son misses the HC! I’m angry and saddened.

The worst part is after all this time my car is still missing and I cringe thinking about it all.

Id love to post a news story but who has the time when I work and have a family and we’ll let’s be honest, is it really news worthy to them in the media? This is a disgusting dealer/owner and they need to be black listed period. They give the brand a bad reputation and I can say that I’ve told everyone I can this story and will continue to in a effort to make anyone avoid this place.

I love dodge products, but after all of this, can I honestly ask myself… can I even consider another…..

I know I'm small in the eyes of a business as large as Dodge but this is absolutely disgusting and even worse how many others besides me have this this happen.

As a manufacture Dodge needs to get a handle on these dealers and the whole theft situation as its hurting good hard working folks.

-Mike

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is all Chrysler vehicles (SRT/hellcat powered) all across the board.

I wonder if there is a group considering lawyering up and suing Chysler since they cannot come up with a solution? I only mention that as a means to light a fire under their asses. Really ridiculous on Chysler's part.

Reactions: 2fast4u

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Mike,
I can tell you that after reading your story, when Antioch Dodge called me about coming into to look at a new Redeye, I explained that I can't in good conscience purchase from someone who is so reprehensible. The woman on the phone said she couldn't comment on the Hellcat theft situation, but would have the sales manager call me. I never spoke to him and I certainly wasn't going to call him. I hope they received the message I was sending about how important treatment of current customers is to future customers. Though, I really doubt it.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
I want to thank everyone here who has commented and all the kind words/stories and even telling that dealer to take a hike when they tried to reach out. I know it’s been a while since being on and all I can say…

how does this story end?

one name Jake Stephens and boy did he put a smile on my face today!

Red Cat Mike once again!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
Congrats!!!! What did you order?
2021 RE Charger HC she was so dirty when she showed up so I had no choice in 12 degrees:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

I even ordered some fresh soft diapers for her lol to keep her warm till spring. Although it’s a tight as hell cover and I need to check it model number wise.
Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Building Wood
Hood Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Red Cat Mike

161 - 180 of 199 Posts