SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, I Have a hellcat swapped scat pack. Engine, trans, pcm, red key all of it. Still having a few issues with the car, It was started by a shop and we ran into issues to I finished it myself. Glad to be here and see everyone’s cars and builds! Mine is below, and if anyone can help me out with any knowledge or where to start that would be great!

So I have a 2019 charger scat pack that I Hellcat swapped. Nearly everything works as a hellcat, hellcat PCM, engine, trans, red key, hellcat harness. I’ve been finishing it myself, the engine is a 2016 so the engine harness is a 2016.I changed to 2019 map sensors, I had to reprogram the TCM to a 2019 also, the MAF plug is just laying loose in my engine bay due to it not being used on 19’s or so I’m told by my tuner. I’ve got nearly every issue sorted out now except these codes and I’m only making 7-8lbs of boost at WOT and anytime in between that. My AFR is usually about 13, I’m tuned on 93. If these are all things my tuner can fix them awesome, I want to tackle most of my issues before I bother him with troubleshooting.

my setup currently is
2.85 upper pulley,
ID 1300 Injectors
Fore dual pump complete return system
Catless
Legmaker CAI

My CEL codes are
P2C90
P05D8
P01111
P0507
P051D
P0601

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is able to give viable info, troubleshooting steps or anything I will pay for good help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts