SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It happened tonight , but first off I want to take my hat off to the Tesla driver ! He went out of his way to get his cars up to the track tonight with really nothing to gain , much respect! In essence , we are both car fans and share a fondness for fast cars ! It doesn't matter if those cars are American or Foriegn , gas or electric ! In the end it's really just about people having fun and enjoying thier cars , and that's what we did tonight ! I believe we left the track as friends ! I have no video and am going to leave you all in suspense ! I'm sure a video will surface somewhere as there we're thousands of spectators ! I'll leave you all with this , you won't be disappointed !
Johnnyhellcat out!
Video is now up ! Edit

My 10.9 run !

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Toasted the toaster did ya? Good job!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
208 Posts
DAMMMM

BOOOOO
BOOOOO
BOOOOO

WE WANT PROOF!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Congrats JohnnyHellcat! But you can't put out this great news and leave us hanging like a part 2 movie. You know you're watching the videos over and over right now...:D Awesome news to say the least.

Reactions: fnkychkn

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
462 Posts
I'm glad you redeemed yourself and the Hellcat but this was easily the best part of your whole post...

we are both car fans and share a fondness for fast cars ! It doesn't matter if those cars are American or Foriegn , gas or electric ! In the end it's really just about people having fun and enjoying thier cars , and that's what we did tonight !
Perfectly stated!

·
Thread Killer
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,034 Posts
Love hearing these kinds of stories that end in friendly competition. Sounds like if either one broke down, the other would be helping fix it. Kinda like the guys I like to race with (MSHS).
Way to stay classy, JohnnyHellcat. You make us all proud.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
188 Posts
Congratulations on redeeming yourself and showing the world who is King.

That being said both cars are awesome and it"s great to have this competition

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.