SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat thrill ride

4K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Mayne318 
#1 ·
Man I rode in a hellcat yesterday and man it makes my 392 feel weak. Whiplash lol

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
That is so cool! I wish it was closer to me so I could have went! Was there anything unique or special about the interior in the Hellcat? I am wondering if there are Hellcat badges inside?

#7 ·
I like the interior of the challenger better. The hellcat charger looks a lot like my 2012 srt charger. Minus the 200 mph speedometer to control panel for the ac and stuff looks the same. The deal breaker on the charger is the Harmon kardon system not being since it's standard on the challenger hellcat.

#14 ·
How fast would the Hellcats get going, during that ride-along they had at the Gas Monkey event? Was that like a 0-60 test? Just saw one vid, looked fun, but looked like there was a trailer or building at end, with little margin for error, perhaps to give both the accel AND decel a test, to show off those big brembo brakes?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.