SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good tuners? Not afraid to make the drive to a surrounding state if I have to

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
643 Posts
Willing to go to Northern Illinois ? Barth Tuning , Freeport, Il one of the best. 815-908-6083
Tim Barth? He's one of if not THE best from what I read. Great to know he's not to far from MN! I know where I'll go once I say F the warranty!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,459 Posts
Another recommendation for Tim Barth.
Although, unless you're running something really unique don't be afraid of a mail order tune from a reputable tuner. They work really well. Guys like OST and Injected Engineering and AJ Berge are good at this game as well.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll look into that, as in just want to do a 2.85 with supporting mods aka blower spacers t stat etc. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
308 Posts
Tim is very reputable and fairly close.

However, I chose Curt Dusterhoff and have been using DB Performance in Rogers for some installs and their dyno to remote tune with Curt. Danny, the owner at DB is also very knowledgeable and great to work with.

You could also remote tune with Tim if you decided to go that route.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never thought about remote tuning and just renting a Dyno... Db has that Eddy current Dyno too.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
191 Posts
Another recommendation for Tim Barth.
Although, unless you're running something really unique don't be afraid of a mail order tune from a reputable tuner. They work really well. Guys like OST and Injected Engineering and AJ Berge are good at this game as well.
I'm no longer with Injected, just fyi. They are offering in-house tuning services but no remote tuning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts