SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Hellcat Vanity Plate Suggestions

5736 122
Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a custom plate for my Hellcat. I was having a hard time deciding which one to order. I would like to get yall's opinion or suggestions on a plate idea. Thanks!

Attachments

41 - 60 of 123 Posts

· Registered
'23 Redeye Jailbreak
4,208 Posts
Speaking from experience, I will just say that if someone gets pulled over with a juvenile custom tag, they're getting a ticket. A buddy of mine in S. FL has a NTGUILTY tag (defense lawyer). He's gotten something like 6 speeding tickets in 3 years. According to him, not a single ticket in 20 years prior.

· Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,197 Posts
Is your plate frame carbon fiber or just black? I have an "SRT" carbon fiber plate frame from previous vehicles. It is very nice and the damn thing was like $45 (I believe it is an actual Mopar accessory). I'm not sure if I want to use that again, or find something with the car on it.
Well...I know one name that's already taken
Are you offering this gentleman a deal on plate frame? :)

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,520 Posts
Is your plate frame carbon fiber or just black? I have an "SRT" carbon fiber plate frame from previous vehicles. It is very nice and the damn thing was like $45 (I believe it is an actual Mopar accessory). I'm not sure if I want to use that again, or find something with the car on it.
Not C/F unfortunately.

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,520 Posts
Reactions: Bobo and StevenB

· Banned
2022 Frostbite SS Ordered 03/24/22, DELIVERED 08/12/2022
572 Posts
There's a Honda Civic in town that has NVRWRNG and I came up on the car fully expecting a woman! NOPE a middle aged man and I've seen him driving it many times on my way home from work, so I'm pretty sure it's his.

41 - 60 of 123 Posts