SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
61 - 80 of 123 Posts

· Registered
2016 Hellcat Challenger manual, 2018 Challenger Scatpack A8 white, 2018 Scapack M6 Indigo Blue
133 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a custom plate for my Hellcat. I was having a hard time deciding which one to order. I would like to get yall's opinion or suggestions on a plate idea. Thanks!
"ZL1 Who"- hilarious....."them there is fightin words" in some parts. I think that's the best one. It made me LOL and certain folks will get a kick out of it.

· Registered
746 Posts
I've moved this from my Jeep Rubicon on 35's to my 18' HC to my 22' SS. All had/have horrible gas mileage.
View attachment 604254
I just saw funny video of Greta Thunberg chanting "f*** your global warming" at a party or something. Sounded like a song lyric.
The comments included "They quit paying her."
I found that somehow endearing, unlike her idiotic climate rant act.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
1,389 Posts
With how fast so many cars are nowadays and the way that races are over in mere seconds or how it can take but seconds for so much to happen and go wrong, this is what I have shared in the past.
Font Rectangle Parallel Terrestrial plant Screenshot

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
1,389 Posts
Are you sure that’s what that one is saying?
No one believes me anymore. I'll go back to looking out for those damn wolves I keep imagining.

61 - 80 of 123 Posts