SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,226 Posts
Well, sorry to be a buzzkill, but I'm not a huge fan of demeaning Hellcats on a Hellcat Forum. Plus, I raced in SCCA for 15 years so I really don't have to defend my driving abilities. Gentlemen, I'm out of here.
I'm not sure why you got offended. No one said anything about your driving ability. I simply said the ZL1 has more in it. No one is demeaning the Hellcat, its just apples and oranges with a ZL1 in handling. Not really sure how you misconstrued that post so badly. Goodbye, I guess.

Reactions: DevilsReject97

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
6,226 Posts
The visibility crutch is played out. The visibility is fine.
Agreed. I stayed away from the newer Camaros for years because of what I heard about their poor visibility. When I finally drove one, I was thinking this issue was really blown out of proportion. I have ZERO issues with the visibility.

Reactions: DevilsReject97

·
Registered
21 Go Mango Charger Hellcat Widebody
115 Posts
Agreed. I stayed away from the newer Camaros for years because of what I heard about their poor visibility. When I finally drove one, I was thinking this issue was really blown out of proportion. I have ZERO issues with the visibility.
Zero. And the new ones have rearview cameras in the place of the mirror.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
665 Posts
The same people saying that often are the same ones buying GT350/GT500s to boot... or even the whole GT vs SS comparison.. it's hilarious..

41 - 45 of 45 Posts