SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Wall Art Allocation #3

For Sale 
12K views 74 replies 27 participants last post by  bfusion 
#1 · (Edited)
The price are...

Hellcat Wall Art about 12" x 14" $17 PLUS $11 shipping
SRT Letters 3"-4.5" Tall (The R is the biggest) $8 Plus $6 shipping...OR you can combine it with the Hellcat Wall Art and the shipping would be included.
Challenger Side Profile $7 PLUS $10 Shipping OR you can combine it with the Hellcat Wall Art and the shipping would be include.

If you buy a large quantity the shipping might be higher. I will let you know if this the case before you need to commit to it.

These are raw 12 gauge steel so you will need to paint them to keep them from rusting.

If interested please reply to this thread what you want.

I do take PayPal, or you can send me a check. You will not need to pay until I have them done.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Reserved for order info

1949 chopper- Hellcat Sign, SRT Letters, Side Profile + Shipping = $43 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15
ABE- 2 Profile, SRT Letter + Shipping =$32 PAID PAYPAL NOV 8
Fast Cat 2 SRT + Shipping = $22 SENDING CHECK
Russ Potter- Hellcat Sign, SRT Letters, Side Profile + Shipping = $43 PAID PAYPAL NOV 17
SteveLose- SRT Letters + Shipping=$14 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15
GeneralLee Hellcat Sign + Shipping=$28 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15
BossHawg - 2 Hellcat Sign, 2 SRT Letters, 2 Side Profile + Shipping = $86 SENDING CHECK
HellcatdotClub 2 SRT + Shipping= $22 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15
Plastic- Hellcat Sign, SRT Letters, Side Profile + Shipping = $43 PAID PAYPAL NOV 16
Bane-Logo, SRT Letters + Shipping=$25 PAID PAYPAL NOV 9
Daniel Carter-2 Hellcat Sign+ shipping=$45 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15
Challengermutt- Hellcat Sign, SRT Letters, Side Profile + Shipping = $43 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15
Wano- Hellcat, SRT Letters+ shipping = $36 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15
73CUDA- 2 Hellcat, 2 SRT + Shipping = $61 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15
Mopurr- 2 Hellcat,1 SRT + Shipping = $53 Got the check and shipped Nov 21
Beelzebub- Hellcat Sign, SRT Letters, Side Profile + Shipping = $43 PAID PAYPAL NOV 15

#5 ·
I am going to leave the order banks open until November 14th at NOON. Once I know how many to make I will buy the metal and try to get everything made over the weekend.

The price are...

SRT Letters 3"-4.5" Tall (The R is the biggest) $8 Plus $6 shipping...OR you can combine it with the Hellcat Wall Art and the shipping would be included.
Challenger Side Profile $7 PLUS $10 Shipping OR you can combine it with the Hellcat Wall Art and the shipping would be include.

If you buy a large quantity the shipping might be higher. I will let you know if this the case before you need to commit to it.

These are raw 12 gauge steel so you will need to paint them to keep them from rusting.

I do take PayPal, or you can send me a check. You will not need to pay until I have them done.

hi Mark , i would like two side profiles and a srt set if its not too much trouble

#7 ·
I am going to leave the order banks open until November 14th at NOON. Once I know how many to make I will buy the metal and try to get everything made over the weekend.

The price are...

1 set of SRT letters please.

#15 ·

The price are...

I will take all three also

#16 ·

The price are...

A set of SRT letters please (2 total pieces)

#18 ·
Hellcat Wall Art Qty 02 $34 + $11=$45 (Hawaii order)

#30 ·
Ordering Banks are CLOSED!

I had to order the sheets of metal for this run of signs. I just laid out the signs for the amount I had ordered and I have no more space available!

I plan to cut/grind them on Saturday, so I will let everyone know when I am done.

Thanks to everyone who placed the order!

#32 ·
I made the signs today and you should have a message in your inbox with my PayPal information.

Once you have sent them $$ through paypal send me a message so I know you paid.

I will also need your address sent to me so I know where to ship them! If you want to pay with a check that is fine I can give you my address.

I will ship them out next week.

I need Mopurr to send me a message. I can not seem to find your information.

Thanks to everyone who bought them!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.