SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

hellcat1 delivered

7574 95
Finally picked up my hellcat..spent entire day at dealer.. but it came home with me..now if I could post pictures... btw.. I drove home in eco mode, lol
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it home before it rained..Overall nice car..it has a really big hood, like you can't see anything in front of you,,Better hope a vette don't pull in front of me,,I will run it over

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Congrats man!! Have fun and figure out how to get us some pics!!

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
Finally picked up my hellcat..spent entire day at dealer.. but it came home with me..now if I could post pictures... btw.. I drove home in eco mode, lol
Finally someone like me using Eco mode. How is it?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not bad..the car even in eco mode you can hear the supercharger,, almost sounds like a power steering pump..like I was saying..I only drove it 14 miles home in traffic, so I didn't get above 50 ..I thought the radio would be louder,, lots off bass, but not really loud.. the exhaust on cold start is Soooooooo loud,, I'm taking it out in the morning to have the Windows tinted, and a green air filter put in..

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Not bad..the car even in eco mode you can hear the supercharger,, almost sounds like a power steering pump..like I was saying..I only drove it 14 miles home in traffic, so I didn't get above 50 ..I thought the radio would be louder,, lots off bass, but not really loud.. the exhaust on cold start is Soooooooo loud,, I'm taking it out in the morning to have the Windows tinted, and a green air filter put in..
Holy shizzy! Not really loud. Whaaaa? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? Dang my man, you must not hear well. Maybe it was radio and not MP3. Mine freakin cranks. :eek:

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
someone mentioned having to set radio to surround sound and also HD to get it to shine

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Congrats welcome to the HDC

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.