SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just copy and pasting some info from
Ward auto, could not get the rest since we have to subscribe. This is probably why most of us have a long wait.

Dodge Rakes in Early Orders for Hellcat Lineup
JOLIET, IL – Marketing a pair 700-hp, high-performance cars would appear to have its own set of challenges, but Fiat Chrysler officials say they’ve noticed none so far when it comes to the new Hellcat line of Dodge Challenger and Charger. “We took 4,000 (dealer) orders the first four days, many of them (for) celebrities or enthusiasts,” Bob Broderdorf, Dodge brand manager, says of the Challenger Hellcat at the recent Midwest Automotive Media Assn.’s ...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Just copy and pasting some info from
Ward auto, could not get the rest since we have to subscribe. This is probably why most of us have a long wait.

Dodge Rakes in Early Orders for Hellcat Lineup
JOLIET, IL – Marketing a pair 700-hp, high-performance cars would appear to have its own set of challenges, but Fiat Chrysler officials say they’ve noticed none so far when it comes to the new Hellcat line of Dodge Challenger and Charger. “We took 4,000 (dealer) orders the first four days, many of them (for) celebrities or enthusiasts,” Bob Broderdorf, Dodge brand manager, says of the Challenger Hellcat at the recent Midwest Automotive Media Assn.’s ...
good info

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
That explains quite a bit. That is some impressive order numbers, especially with limited allotment! Yaaa for Dodge and SRT!;)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That explains quite a bit. That is some impressive order numbers, especially with limited allotment! Yaaa for Dodge and SRT!;)
Lol so true and Yeahhhh for Dodge SRT!
Nice!! Now we got to get them here! :) lol
haha yep some are finally trickling its way to us
Dodge getting it done! Im more than ready to see these babies populating my streets
for reals we can't wait to see these bad boys prowl the streets

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
71 Posts
4,000 Hellcats @ $60,000.00 each = $240,000,000.00 +/-. You would think higher management would produce these vehicles at a faster rate! I ordered my Hellcat on 9 September and I am still waiting for a VIN. Status BX.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
4,000 Hellcats @ $60,000.00 each = $240,000,000.00 +/-. You would think higher management would produce these vehicles at a faster rate! I ordered my Hellcat on 9 September and I am still waiting for a VIN. Status BX.
I did the same, it's possible the bigger dealerships got priority or you're just still on the wait list for your dealership if they sold their allocations already. Only difference is I put my deposit end of July 2014

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I did the same, it's possible the bigger dealerships got priority or you're just still on the wait list for your dealership if they sold their allocations already. Only difference is I put my deposit end of July 2014
I really think it has to do with the options and color. I ordered mine on 9/10 in red, manual tranny, black and red interior and only upgrade was navigation. I got the VIN 5 days later and it is completed and being shipped. There were many that ordered before me so it can't be in any order based on that. The one my dealer ordered the day before that I believe just got a VIN the other day.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really think it has to do with the options and color. I ordered mine on 9/10 in red, manual tranny, black and red interior and only upgrade was navigation. I got the VIN 5 days later and it is completed and being shipped. There were many that ordered before me so it can't be in any order based on that. The one my dealer ordered the day before that I believe just got a VIN the other day.:rolleyes:
True true. But only you got your car so far coming soon so mayhaps :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just called SRT and mine is supposed to be done and stage to ship on the 16th (1week)
Same here magnum. We both got same order probably but mine said the 16th tentative ship date as well when I called SRT earlier today.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
it does!...you're SRT Hellcat is on the way....look out your front window!
THAT, would be so damn COOL! You made me look, by the way. Sometimes being blonde has disadvantages...:rolleyes:I would not be posting right now though. I would, however, send you all a video from my Hellbaby!!;)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
235 Posts
There is no way Dodge is gonna produce 4000+ Hellcats in a 12 month calendar year! Perhaps I might be waiting a bit longer since I didn't pre-order mine yet. Crap it could be 2016 before I get one. :oops:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.