SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow HC owners. My name is Cole and I have had my second Hellcat Charger just over a week now. My previous HC was a 2018 Octane Red w/ Sepia interior, new HC is the new Smoke Show Gray HCWB Charger with the black leather package and with Harmon Kardon system. I immediately added the JLT CAI and Mid-Muffler delete. I also added 5% window tints around the vehicle with 40% windshield. This is my "fun" car and eventually will get it out to the strip next season (Colorado winter is here).

I really enjoy following along with numerous different topics on this forum and look forward to maybe connecting with fellow Colorado HC owners. Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5 Posts
Nice car, was that the charger located at the Grand Junction Chrysler dealership? I live in the area and saw one like it at their dealership.

·
Registered
Challenger Shaker Scat Pack WB
49 Posts
I can never decide if I like Smoke Show or not. When brightly lit, it looks too white for me. But in that photo, it looks fantastic. Love that car! Welcome back!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can never decide if I like Smoke Show or not. When brightly lit, it looks too white for me. But in that photo, it looks fantastic. Love that car! Welcome back!
Thank you very much! It’s good to be back. I couldn’t decide if I was a fan as much as my Octane Red Cat but this one is def growing on me.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Northern Springs as well! Haven't seen any other HCWB Chargers around yet
Heck ya man! I haven’t seen you out and about. How long have you had that beast? I’m off Stetson Hills and Powers. We should meet up for a coffee sometime.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great looking car! I’m in Black Forest area of the springs
Thank you! You too! I see that Cap performance sticker, that beast must move pretty good! Be cool to meet you sometime. I usually get the car out on decent days, which we usually have a good amount even in winter. PM me whenever and we can grab a coffee.

·
Registered
2020 WB Charger Hellcat
53 Posts
Heck ya man! I haven’t seen you out and about. How long have you had that beast? I’m off Stetson Hills and Powers. We should meet up for a coffee sometime.
Great looking car! I’m in Black Forest area of the springs
I’m right off Woodman and Black Forrest Road! Mine has about 400 miles on it. We’ll have to meet up!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts