SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I’m right off Woodman and Black Forrest Road! Mine has about 400 miles on it. We’ll have to meet up!
Sounds good to me! I have 345 miles on mine. Been driving it since it’s been nice. PM me. If you got an Instagram drop your handle in there too.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
16 Posts
Hello fellow HC owners. My name is Cole and I have had my second Hellcat Charger just over a week now. My previous HC was a 2018 Octane Red w/ Sepia interior, new HC is the new Smoke Show Gray HCWB Charger with the black leather package and with Harmon Kardon system. I immediately added the JLT CAI and Mid-Muffler delete. I also added 5% window tints around the vehicle with 40% windshield. This is my "fun" car and eventually will get it out to the strip next season (Colorado winter is here).

I really enjoy following along with numerous different topics on this forum and look forward to maybe connecting with fellow Colorado HC owners. Have a great day everyone! View attachment 564139
From Lone Tree here and beautiful Charger. Check out CDCC on Facebook (Colorado Dodge Challengers Club) there are 2900 members in Colorado.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
From Lone Tree here and beautiful Charger. Check out CDCC on Facebook (Colorado Dodge Challengers Club) there are 2900 members in Colorado.
Thank you! I do not have Facebook but I have heard of them, very large group for sure!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hope to see you on the track next season. We do private track rentals throughout the year at Bandimere if you are ever interested. We do have a couple of options with Bandimere, Pueblo and Julesburg.
That’s awesome, I would definitely be interested in that. I’ll probably try and get to PPIR for the 1/8th mile a couple times on a nice day this winter (if that happens) and get some practice in. I have played around with launching the car but never at the track. So I will be a complete newb but ready and eager to learn from more experienced folks!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts