SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of last year I crossed over to the Darkside of Mopar and ditched my 5th gen Camaro that I had for years with several thousands of dollars of work and mods, to my first hellcat and picked up a 2016 Hellcat Challanger and left her stock. A year later I ditched the Challanger and purchased a 2019 Charger Hellcat. (What can I say, I have kids and they love to come with me in the cars so the 4 door was the best option).

So far I'm having a great time on the fourms and am here to get knowledge on the hellcat platform and I go through modifying my Charger and becoming a good knowledgeable help for others as well.

Thanks folks and look forward to many good interactions and topics!
IMG_20190405_152804_681.jpg
20200621_101909.jpg

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
142 Posts
Welcome to the family. Congrats on the Beautiful Charger. You do have great taste in cars. Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome to the charger gang...make sure you delight those kiddos with the sound of our people like I do my two fuzzy children (Siberian huskies lol)

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,240 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

Congrats on the HC Charger and Enjoy All The Fassst Fun!:cool:

Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
180 Posts
Welcome and that's a nice looking Camaro you had. Your SS looks good with the 5th gen ZL1 bumper and 6th gen headlights.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
538 Posts
NIce ride!!! I too had a 5th Gen SS, although mine was a much better color :D

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
4,626 Posts
Congrats!!!

All are sunning cars. I really like the color of the decal on your Charger, enjoy the time with your kids :)

- Alexis

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the charger gang...make sure you delight those kiddos with the sound of our people like I do my two fuzzy children (Siberian huskies lol)
Always brother. Siberian huskies are awesome. The move to the charger was due to my kids cause they love the cars so much, they have a habit of yelling "go!" At me when I'm not throttling it lol.

Thanks brother!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just like me. I dumped GM just over a year ago, because of lousy service, and got one myself.
Absolutely agree man. GM has been declining on their support for their platforms and service is awful. While I loved my 5th gen and dumped money at it, it was time to upgrade.

Thanks man, be safe

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome and that's a nice looking Camaro you had. Your SS looks good with the 5th gen ZL1 bumper and 6th gen headlights.
Thank you appreciate it! There was alot more done to her under the hood and chassis wise but it was a heck of a car for the several years I owned it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
2,067 Posts
Welcome - very sharp!

Love the LS engines....just not always a fan of what they are bolted to from the factory lately. :p

I pretty much like the things the Hellcat engine is bolted to....but that might be the engine itself!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
538 Posts
Yours was a much "better color" eh? Those sound like fighting words lol joking.

Thanks man appreciate it!
Yeah, I couldn't resist razzin ya just a bit... this was my old 5th gen..

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts