SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
Very nice!!! Only one little issue. I see you keep your cars outside, and your plants in the garage.....馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Welcome! You'll learn ALOT on here.

P.S. I have a banana tree in my garage as well.

Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat Granite
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice!!! Only one little issue. I see you keep your cars outside, and your plants in the garage.....馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Welcome! You'll learn ALOT on here.

P.S. I have a banana tree in my garage as well.
Haha. The car you can鈥檛 see in the garage is the 68鈥 Firebird but yes, the wife makes me pull those damn plants in from beside the pool in the winter 馃槀

Registered
Ahhh Pontiac man too?? I like it. I have a 71 Grand Prix. Actually trying to sell it now.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh Pontiac man too?? I like it. I have a 71 Grand Prix. Actually trying to sell it now.
Always loved the Gen 1 Birds. I鈥檓 actually selling it and focusing on the Cat. Bought it new and done nothing to it so time for upgrades.

Registered
Lol, that's why I'm selling mine too!
I also used to have a 71 Formula Firebird 455 4 spd. Loved that car!
I'm done working on the old ones. Ordered my Redeye to DRIVE!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol, that's why I'm selling mine too!
I also used to have a 71 Formula Firebird 455 4 spd. Loved that car!
I'm done working on the old ones. Ordered my Redeye to DRIVE!
Yeah man, I love the old cars but unless they are fully resto-mod, the new cars just have so many creature comforts that are hard to not want.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome and thats a beautiful looking Charger man. Love the color and looks good with the black 5 spoke OEM wheels.
Thank you! I have been having nothing but trouble with the factory racing stripes since I bought it. Dealership replaced two sections on the roof and those are starting to peel up again. Now the trunk is coming off. So I鈥檓 just ditching the stripes completely and going with a satin black hood, trunk lid, and spoiler.

Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
Congrats. You got the best color :cool:

Reactions: GreySmoke13

Premium Member
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Very nice (y)(y) That is a great color. I like the old Pontiacs as well. Care to post a picture or 2 of the Firebird.

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Thank you! I have been having nothing but trouble with the factory racing stripes since I bought it. Dealership replaced two sections on the roof and those are starting to peel up again. Now the trunk is coming off. So I鈥檓 just ditching the stripes completely and going with a satin black hood, trunk lid, and spoiler.

I am looking into adding stripes on my Cat since I like the added detail it gives to these cars. Is it not worth doing so? Maybe it's better to add them aftermarket versus already having them from the dealer?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am looking into adding stripes on my Cat since I like the added detail it gives to these cars. Is it not worth doing so? Maybe it's better to add them aftermarket versus already having them from the dealer?
I would definitely find a good vehicle wrap/vinyl shop vs the dealership. My factory stripes were a $900 option so there is no telling what they would charge you. Not too mention they are just going to outsource it to another shop anyway. The guy at my dealership said he has only seen 3 cars have trouble with the stripes coming up. I鈥檓 just not going to keep going back over and over.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts