SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my cat a few months ago and like everyone else, just started getting the modding itch! Originally planned to just go with a 2.85 and pump gas. That has now transferred to me leaning to go 2.85 on pump and 2.75 on E85. Of course support mods (1300s, dual pumps, plugs, tstat) all would be added.

Does anyone with similar setups on their chargers track their car? I am interested in both drag days and PBIR/Daytona events. Its already lowered on Mopar springs with bwoody front and rear end links as well as a front strut bar. How do you perform? Any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
776 Posts
Welcome from Indian Shores!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I’m tryin to find someone to make YouTube vids with but that’s pretty impossible non of friends have sports cars anymore they all sold for Bitcoin 😑
Hopefully moving to Clearwater soon so should make some friends there, Spring Hill has nobody

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome from Boynton Beach. I just got my cat back in September last year. I'm going to pbir April 7th. Hit me up if you wanna link up. I'm going up there with my neighbor who's running a whipple s550 mustang. We go all the time. I'm doing similar mods. 2.85 Upper, ati lower, 1050x injectors, stainless works catless mids and 2" LTHs, DSS 1 piece driveshaft, DIRS rear billet diff brace, aad billet rear suspension, DS loop, f.a.s. motorsports ported blower and snout, powder coated blower and snout (wrinkle black), 93 tune and sunoco 260 GT+ tune. 2020 redeye widebody.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts