SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just joined up located in Indiana. Currently waiting on my Hellcat to be delivered, which is scheduled for December 10! :) Pitch Black, Automatic.

I had a 2012 Challenger SRT until it got totaled in July. My current daily driver is a 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Hi, I just joined up located in Indiana. Currently waiting on my Hellcat to be delivered, which is scheduled for December 10! :) Pitch Black, Automatic.

I had a 2012 Challenger SRT until it got totaled in July. My current daily driver is a 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman.
Welcome!! Glad to have you and please post pics when you get your hellcat!! Videos would be awesome too

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts

Congrats! Sorry to hear about your Chally, I hope no one was injured. Looking forward to pics when you get your baby! Welcome, hope you enjoy the forum and Hellcat family.;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome! On the accident, it was a result of a line of traffic stopping suddenly (as did I) and the pickup that was riding my ass did not, hitting my car at 50mph knocking the challenger into the Toyota FJ cruiser in front of me. I was the only one in the car and was uninjured. One of the cops responding on the scene asked how I was up and walking around after that, and the other one replied because I was driving a Dodge, LOL! :) The owner of the tow truck that hauled mine off said i would have been much worse if i was in a Mustang or Camaro. insurance came through fine for me.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Crash
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
233 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you were alright after getting rear ended like that and sorry to hear about your SRT8. Guess it's all for the best when you get to climb behind the wheel of your new Hellcat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
211 Posts
Welcome from Miami Fl. Glad to hear you didn't get hurt and I thought the passenger airbag would not deploy unless there was a passenger in the seat.? btw Nice truck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.