SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Greetings from a VON in MI

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,257 Posts
Yo..welcome from SoCal

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts
Just joined hellcat forum, I am from central Ma. I have a phantom black m6 with laguna ordered.
Hey Blkcat. I'm in Middlesex County. What dealer dealer did you order from, and do you happen to know how many orders are ahead or behind you?

I was planning on ordering my Hellcat Charger this month when the order banks closed. Would appreciate any referral to a good, honest dealership in MA for when they open again. Thanks.

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
140 Posts
Congrats on the decision. I go to pick my car up on Saturday. I've had it a month but have been waiting for the snow to melt away. The car is in CT. Same car as yours I think.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Blkcat. I'm in Middlesex County. What dealer dealer did you order from, and do you happen to know how many orders are ahead or behind you?

I was planning on ordering my Hellcat Charger this month when the order banks closed. Would appreciate any referral to a good, honest dealership in MA for when they open again. Thanks.

I ordered from Ron Bouchards Dodge in Fitchburg. They said there was one person ahead of me when I ordered back in feb. This is the first vehicle I have bought from them, however I have had good experiences with their service dept. order is at MSRP. Good luck.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats on the decision. I go to pick my car up on Saturday. I've had it a month but have been waiting for the snow to melt away. The car is in CT. Same car as yours I think.
What dealer did you buy from. I was looking at a cat in Ct. They wanted 5k over sticker.I was gonna drive down on my day off but it was already gone. I ended up ordering exact car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
65 Posts
Just joined hellcat forum, I am from central Ma. I have a phantom black m6 with laguna ordered.
Welcome! I'm from Southern NH. My guess is you will really like this site. Constant, relevant perspective and feedback. My Redline auto8 is somewhere in the process.(BX) My Dad (85) grew up in Detroit and always wanted a Viper until this car came out. He never could have afforded one so I have very carefully found out how he would build one (color, options, etc.). Once it is delivered I'm going to take him to the dealership and make him think we are going to just "see one". There I will toss him the keys and give him the car. My plan is to share this whole experience with him for as long as we can. Kind of a father/son thing. The dealership is all dialed in and plan to videotape the whole event. Again welcome!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome! I'm from Southern NH. My guess is you will really like this site. Constant, relevant perspective and feedback. My Redline auto8 is somewhere in the process.(BX) My Dad (85) grew up in Detroit and always wanted a Viper until this car came out. He never could have afforded one so I have very carefully found out how he would build one (color, options, etc.). Once it is delivered I'm going to take him to the dealership and make him think we are going to just "see one". There I will toss him the keys and give him the car. My plan is to share this whole experience with him for as long as we can. Kind of a father/son thing. The dealership is all dialed in and plan to videotape the whole event. Again welcome!
That is a great story. I hope it all goes well and you get your car soon.
Good luck

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
140 Posts
What dealer did you buy from. I was looking at a cat in Ct. They wanted 5k over sticker.I was gonna drive down on my day off but it was already gone. I ended up ordering exact car.
I probably bought that car out of East Hartford. They wouldn't budge but they have been pretty good so far

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.