SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Charger HC (sold) awaiting new Redeye
46 Posts
Welcome aboard. What part of Michigan are you in? I am in Macomb, just sold my 2018 HC Charger and am ordering a new redeye in the next couple days when my sales guy gets back from vacation. I am getting F8 green with silver stripes, gunmetal calipers and granite rims. What color are you getting?

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat on order, Upgrading from Challenger R/T
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard. What part of Michigan are you in? I am in Macomb, just sold my 2018 HC Charger and am ordering a new redeye in the next couple days when my sales guy gets back from vacation. I am getting F8 green with silver stripes, gunmetal calipers and granite rims. What color are you getting?
I am by Grand Blanc/Flint. Went with the standard HC (first time owner and figured this is a good first step from the R/T), Granite exterior, low gloss rims, no stripes. Ordered it on 4/20; hoping to hear an update soon.

That F8 Green was my second choice. I'm a sucker for the granite color they have.

I have a buddy over in Macomb that wants to see this once I get it..might have drive around there once I get the thing :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I too ordered a regular HC on 4/20. But i'm in Southern California.
Regular HC is basically my dream car :). Really excited over here! Also, was surprised I got a VIN the next day.

·
Registered
2018 Charger HC (sold) awaiting new Redeye
46 Posts
Get ahold of me when you do. Even if mine is not in my buddy has a 2018 Charger HC in octane red with 4500 miles on it that we can hook up with.

·
Registered
2021 Hellrasin Hellcat
94 Posts
in michigan as well, mason county. im also doing the upgrade from an RT! Ordered on 2/16 stuck in D1 still

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in michigan as well, mason county. im also doing the upgrade from an RT! Ordered on 2/16 stuck in D1 still
Hoping I enter D1 soon. No updates other than being in "D" status for now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome and congrats!

We look forward to seeing some photos of your new ride once you get is all picked out.

- Alexis
Will definitely be sending pics in once I get it :).

Thinking about getting the billet oil catch can on it as soon as I can.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts