SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
733 Posts
Looking for other hellcat owners in Michigan. We have car shows, but never just challengers!
Yay, another girl! Hi Carolyn! Welcome to the forums.

Reactions: JeKo and Carolyn

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,257 Posts
Looking for other hellcat owners in Michigan. We have car shows, but never just challengers!
Welcome from SOCAL. Glad you have joined us and let us know how your HC is coming along.

Reactions: Carolyn

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Welcome to the forum Carolyn! I think you will enjoy the wealth of knowledge and assistance on this forum. It's a great group here. You will meet Tammie and April too. Two of our regular women on here. Oh, and there is HotzoneAZ too.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the forum Carolyn! I think you will enjoy the wealth of knowledge and assistance on this forum. It's a great group here. You will meet Tammie and April too. Two of our regular women on here. Oh, and there is HotzoneAZ too.
Thank you I am super excited to learn all the exciting information on this BEAUTIFUL car! Awesome to see all the other women drivers!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,682 Posts
Thank you I am super excited to learn all the exciting information on this BEAUTIFUL car! Awesome to see all the other women drivers!
Hello from what I read they (Tammie and April) are harder on there cars than most men.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Yeah Caren! We are in a suburb outside of Detroit. My husband bought me the car...I seriously have to figure this sight out I feel like an idiot right now..lol
Welcome! Glad you joined. If you need any help navigating, just click the inbox and the top and send me a message and I am happy to assist you. Lots of great people, information and fun here!! Enjoy!:)

1 - 20 of 315 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.