SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my 2021 Red Eye last Saturday, and I love this car so far! This is my first Mopar muscle car, I come from 35 years of owning Mustangs and decided it was time for a change. My car is an Octane Red widebody with the stripes over the hood/top. Looking forward to seeing what are the hot mods and tricks to make the car better.

·
BMF
4,425 Posts
Welcome Aboard

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,213 Posts
Welcome to HC.org from Beautiful Bucks County Pa!

Congrats and Enjoy All the Fassst Fun!

Linda :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Did we meet on Pass Road in Biloxi the other day?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Check that. I actually met the guy with "Red Aye" on his MS license plate (sorry you won't be able to use that). But he had a narrow body and I'm pretty sure it was GoMango

Reactions: HaloCat

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just bought my 2021 Red Eye last Saturday, and I love this car so far! This is my first Mopar muscle car, I come from 35 years of owning Mustangs and decided it was time for a change. My car is an Octane Red widebody with the stripes over the hood/top. Looking forward to seeing what are the hot mods and tricks to make the car better.
Welcome to the group! I'd love to see some pics of the vehicle! I'm kind of a minimalist when it comes to Hellcat modding, because I like to keep my warranties in tact, but I'd wholeheartedly recommend you get a good Cat-back exhaust system. I have a Borla ATAK, and I'll never go back to stock again. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where in Mississippi are you from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts