SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a hellraisin challenger hellcat redeye widebody last week. Super excited for delivery (whenever that is) and wondering about having the dealer take it up to stage 2 even before I take possession. Any thoughts and guidance are gratefully accepted!

· Registered
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT® Hellcat Redeye Widebody
156 Posts
Ordered a hellraisin challenger hellcat redeye widebody last week. Super excited for delivery (whenever that is) and wondering about having the dealer take it up to stage 2 even before I take possession. Any thoughts and guidance are gratefully accepted!
Congratulations!
You must know the right people! It was my understanding the order banks for widebodies was closed for 2022

· Registered
12 Posts
I was in the same boat in mid-may. Mine still hasnt been scheduled for production but got lucky! Someone backed out of an incoming one.

My suggestion is to keep in touch with your sales rep and ask to consider any incoming orders that someone doesnt want. Expedited my timeline by 3 months!

· Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,638 Posts
Welcome @NashvilleBill to Hellcat.org.

Would taking it to "Stage 2 mean the direct connection kit?

These guys know all of that, I haven't been reading a lot about it.

Maybe it just means upgrading the gears and tires?

Linda :)

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome @NashvilleBill to Hellcat.org.

Would taking it to "Stage 2 mean the direct connection kit?

These guys know all of that, I haven't been reading a lot about it.

Maybe it just means upgrading the gears and tires?

Linda :)
Hi Linda, the stage 2 kit comes from the dealer and is primarily a smaller supercharger pulley to increase boost, along with some electronics/modified tune parameters (at least this is what I think I know at the moment) :)

· Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,638 Posts
Hi Linda, the stage 2 kit comes from the dealer and is primarily a smaller supercharger pulley to increase boost, along with some electronics/modified tune parameters (at least this is what I think I know at the moment) :)
Thank you @NashvilleBill for letting me know. I would be curious to know if this is a Dual Tune. Meaning Turn it up or Turn it down.

My 2015 Hellcat Charger is modified to do so.

· Registered
'23 Redeye Jailbreak
4,869 Posts
Best of luck :) I'm going to try and get a '23, but my '22 took over 5 months and only went backwards in the process. I won't re-tell the whole thing here, but I too was sold an order but they couldn't deliver it, so I pulled it and got this red thing.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Best of luck :) I'm going to try and get a '23, but my '22 took over 5 months and only went backwards in the process. I won't re-tell the whole thing here, but I too was sold an order but they couldn't deliver it, so I pulled it and got this red thing.
Yikes, sorry to hear that. Very helpful however and will keep you in the loop as my situation progresses!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.