SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hello from North Carolina

2281 25
I've had an order in since July 30, 2014. Reordered with another von 11-12-2014. Added Brass Monkey wheels.
Currently, a 2013 SRT Challenger owner with a few mods.
Nice to see a mature board here.
Hope to be part of a something positive.
Lou Pugliese
Owner; Flying Leaf Aviation
Have Facebook pages on myself and the business.
Have a great night.
L J

Attachments

• Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Self proclaimed Banned, Because I can.
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all. Waiting in BA for a while. Coming out of a WRX with 512 AWHP, Miata HPDE car, and just bought a toy Del Sol. Bought a 2012 GT Mustang, sold it back to the dealer with 187 miles on it. Bought the SRT 392 with everything andthe 6M. Used to own a 72 Challenger 340 slap stick rallye, a 68 Formula S Barracuda fastback 383 stick (should have never sold that car), and a 70 340 pistol grip Chally. Always loves the body lines, and Vanishing Point(the orignal). Hope Dodge gets there act together. The supercharger on this car is the only thing stopping me from buying a new Viper or my buddies 2010 ZR1 with everything and 900 original miles.
We shall see.......

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
953 Posts
Welcome Lou!

I'm in the Raleigh area...

I was contemplating a new Gen 5 Viper myself, but just recently decided to go with the Hellcat. There will be many deals to be had on the Gen 5 in the upcoming years. Supply will catch up to demand.

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^^^Asheboro, HBI airport.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,527 Posts
I've had an order in since July 30, 2014. Reordered with another von 11-12-2014. Added Brass Monkey wheels.
Currently, a 2013 SRT Challenger owner with a few mods.
Nice to see a mature board here.
Hope to be part of a something positive.
Lou Pugliese
Owner; Flying Leaf Aviation
Have Facebook pages on myself and the business.
Have a great night.
L J
Love the name on the side

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm in since July. I'm in no rush, just like to see SRT build the cars that have sold orders. I thank you all for your open arms. I'm only interested in the truth regarding this allotment mess, and see RS as one of the very few really informed.

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1949 . stop on by. I know where there is a mile long straight that's controlled. So you're just outside of Denton?

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I also ride. 2010 Vmax with mods. 200 hp at the rear wheel. Torque monster. Cox's has done my inspections. 10 minutes down the road.

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
.and thank you April,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.