SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have been a long time lurker. Figured it was time that I sign up. I currently have a 2013 Scion Frs (handles well.... way under powered). I built motorcycles and got rid of them when I got married. I had a heavily modified Vmax and a nice 85 Maxim X. I am ready to have something with some power again. I was looking at M5's till the Challenger came out. 700 Hp+ with a warranty... Sign me up.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Hey guys I have been a long time lurker. Figured it was time that I sign up. I currently have a 2013 Scion Frs (handles well.... way under powered). I built motorcycles and got rid of them when I got married. I had a heavily modified Vmax and a nice 85 Maxim X. I am ready to have something with some power again. I was looking at M5's till the Challenger came out. 700 Hp+ with a warranty... Sign me up.
Welcome! Good choice :) beast mode machine 707+ HP

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Welcome to the club of the most "Powerful Muscle Car Ever".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.