SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
2023 Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! I’m Mike, from south central PA! Been a previous Challenger owner but first time Hellcat owner

I look forward to hopefully becoming a long term participant of this forum!

I am taking delivery of a new 2021 Hellcat on Friday and am super excited. I wanted to get your thoughts if this was a good deal. (This is my 3rd Dodge in 5 years; 2018 TA392, 2019 Laramie, now Hellcat)

I know you can’t value the trade but the PO is below and attached.

Let me know your thoughts and I look forward to learning and contributing

MSRP: $73,615
Discounts: $5,097
Trade Allowance: $50,000
Taxes: $1,111.08
Doc Fee: $422
License and Title: $159.47
Trade Payoff: $41,927.43
Amount Financed: $62,137.98

Product Font Material property Parallel Paper

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Font Material property Parallel Paper Document

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
9,275 Posts
Well, what did you trade? What could you have sold it for yourself? It is $50k of this deal you are asking folks to evaluate.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well, what did you trade? What could you have sold it for yourself? It is $50k of this deal you are asking folks to evaluate.
Fair enough! A 2019 Porsche Macan. I probably could have sold private for 56-58. But probably would take a while. With trading in I did save a fair amount of money on taxes.
The convenience of not selling privately is significant worth to me.

· Registered
2015 Challenger SRT M6 Hellcat
1,175 Posts
I am taking delivery of a new 2021 Hellcat on Friday and am super excited. I wanted to get your thoughts if this was a good deal.
Bottom line is how do you feel about the deal? It's a great deal if you feel good about the OTD price and didn't compromise your financial health in the process. You don't need any of us to tell you if it's good or bad. We're not chipping in to help you with your payments, insurance, or fuel. Enjoy your cat!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bottom line is how do you feel about the deal? It's a great deal if you feel good about the OTD price and didn't compromise your financial health in the process. You don't need any of us to tell you if it's good or bad. We're not chipping in to help you with your payments, insurance, or fuel. Enjoy your cat!
Very true! I honestly wasn’t in the market. I wanted a classic but my wife wanted something new so she could drive. I really didn’t have a ton of time to research this market. But from what I have initially seen I’m very pleased with the price (and no impact to financial situation).
Overall I’m thrilled and can’t wait.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome and congrats. If you use Facebook, check out PA Modern Mopar. I'm just outside of Harrisburg. In this market, that's pretty darn good.
Where at? I’m in Dillsburg.
I will check them out!

· Premium Member
2019 Redeye Challenger widebody (Octane Red)
162 Posts
I agree with the guys saying as long as you’re happy with the deal….it was a good deal. I’ve bought a lot of cars in my lifetime and sometimes I feel great about the deals and other times I know it wasn’t a good deal. Just looking at what you provided it appears to be A solid deal to me. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.