SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat M6
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps, thank you for the add.
I just purchased a 2016 manual Challenger Hellcat last Saturday and I'm completely blown away by the power and handling of this grin inducing automobile. I look forward to learning everything about this absolutely Ludacris machine. Hellcat FTW!

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
570 Posts
Very nice car!! I'm amazed on this forum, how many pics of Hellcats I've seen at gas pumps!! LMAO!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I've been drooling over owning a Hellcat ever since it was announced, but never really understood just how special these cars are.
I was introduced to the Challenger mid 2014, when a friend of mine let me drive his manual 2012 RT. I then obsessed and purchased a 2014 Challenger RT Classic manual in Jazz Blue and modded the hell out of it; engine, body and suspension. It handled and sounded like a dream. Then, while getting the 120k mile service, I test drove this Hellcat. OMG! I was hooked!

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
224 Posts
Lake Elsinore? Were you previously on challengerforumz?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lake Elsinore? Were you previously on challengerforumz?
Yes and still am! Just traded up to a Challenger Hellcat! Checking out the goods!

Reactions: HemiMetal

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
224 Posts
Yes and still am! Just traded up to a Challenger Hellcat! Checking out the goods!
You did a meetup at some restaurant overlooking the lake, right? I only joined here about a month ago, but welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you sir! Likewise!
No, I don't recall doing a meetup at the lake.

Reactions: HemiMetal
1 - 10 of 10 Posts