SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car started once and acted fine. Five minutes later when tying to start windows would go up and down, headlights flashing, trunk popping. Has anyone seen this before. Gonna let her sit over night hopefully be better in the morning. There's seems to be some computer/electronic device next to front left dash speaker we're guessing that where the problem is. Beware

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Car started once and acted fine. Five minutes later when tying to start windows would go up and down, headlights flashing, trunk popping. Has anyone seen this before. Gonna let her sit over night hopefully be better in the morning. There's seems to be some computer/electronic device next to front left dash speaker we're guessing that where the problem is. Beware
You didn't have any additional modifications done to the stock hellcat did you?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
913 Posts
Do you have a warm source of dry air you can blow in the car towards the dash? Let it site overnight and try again in the morning. Check your fuse boxes for blown fuses.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nothing has been done to the car. we tried warm air. I think it's getting better. Now the car doesn't act possessed with windows and lights. But still won't start. I check fuses in the morning.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
Well something was done to the car... You just said you tinted the windows and think moisture got into the dash. Hope it all works out for you

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
I've been friends with owner installer for 25 years top notch guy that's not even a concern. I'm hoping everything will be fine in the morning.
If he's your friend that long I'm sure he will take care of you until the job is done if it was his doing

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
913 Posts
The fuse boxes are in the trunk and under the hood. There are no fuses inside the car.

Reactions: willj

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Did you mean to say that you tinted the WINDSHIELD? Is this not against the law in your State? As others have said, suggest hot air dryer in the area that has seen the moisture. Good luck.

Reactions: Fast cat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
pull the battery cable and reattach in the AM.

I know that there's a trick to keep the windows from auto up/down that some tint shops know...not sure what it is, but perhaps that's it??? Resetting the car would reset whatever they did.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.