SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
SRT Hellcat Lunatic!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!: All Hellcat.org members, I bought my Cat in New York and need to have it shipped to Las Vegas where I live. I hired a company that picked up my Cat on December 22 and they guaranteed delivery by today (1/3/15). The picture is my Cat being loaded at the dealership. They took it to their NJ storage facility awaiting the enclosed transport. I found out yesterday when I got back in the Country that my Cat is still sitting in NJ and they can't give me an ETA when it will even make a truck no less get to me. I called dozens of companies that I found online and most were just brokers and the big guys in the business told me up to 30 days. I need a company, big or small, that is reliable but more importantly fast, one that can pick up my Cat and get it to me ASAP. It can be a big truck, open or closed, or even a 5th wheel trailer. A small local guy that is licensed and insured that wants to make some money is preferred at this point. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Muscle car

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
There are a few good ones around, I always have my cars transported in an enclosed transport, cost is roughly 1.00 per mile , delivery can vary somewhat because they usually try and fill the trailer or pick up cars along the route, sometimes you get lucky and the car is picked up ASAP and delivered within a few days, look up on the internet and call around, ask the important questions, how much, when, insured, etc.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
I just had a car shipped from Arkansas to California $1,100 enclosed was three days from pick-up to drop-off. I called U-ship just like the TV show shipping wars, they bid on the job and U ship makes sure they are licensed and dont have violations and have the proper insurance.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
353 Posts
I used Direct Connect to ship mine from Georgia to Texas. The dealership was in no hurry to ship it out so I took care of it myself. The guy I talked to was JR, his number is
(281) 305-4828. They picked mine up the next day after I called and had it here in 2 days.

·
SRT Hellcat Lunatic!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
SRT Hellcat Lunatic!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fly out drive back, ( GOOD IDEA ) too bad you'll be flagged as a terrorist, taking a one way trip to NY and no luggage OH! NO! MR. BILL! ! ! NSA will be out to pick U up in NY and transport you , so you won't need a taxi LOL
Trust me, I considered it. Timing and potential weather are stopping me from doing that. Just got back from a two week vacation so can't really miss any more work at the moment.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
HELP!: All Hellcat.org members, I bought my Cat in New York and need to have it shipped to Las Vegas where I live. I hired a company that picked up my Cat on December 22 and they guaranteed delivery by today (1/3/15). The picture is my Cat being loaded at the dealership. They took it to their NJ storage facility awaiting the enclosed transport. I found out yesterday when I got back in the Country that my Cat is still sitting in NJ and they can't give me an ETA when it will even make a truck no less get to me. I called dozens of companies that I found online and most were just brokers and the big guys in the business told me up to 30 days. I need a company, big or small, that is reliable but more importantly fast, one that can pick up my Cat and get it to me ASAP. It can be a big truck, open or closed, or even a 5th wheel trailer. A small local guy that is licensed and insured that wants to make some money is preferred at this point. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone! View attachment 1945
I don't have personal experience, but this ad just popped up in forum screen.
Text Web page Font Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
271 Posts
HELP!: All Hellcat.org members, I bought my Cat in New York and need to have it shipped to Las Vegas where I live. I hired a company that picked up my Cat on December 22 and they guaranteed delivery by today (1/3/15). The picture is my Cat being loaded at the dealership. They took it to their NJ storage facility awaiting the enclosed transport. I found out yesterday when I got back in the Country that my Cat is still sitting in NJ and they can't give me an ETA when it will even make a truck no less get to me. I called dozens of companies that I found online and most were just brokers and the big guys in the business told me up to 30 days. I need a company, big or small, that is reliable but more importantly fast, one that can pick up my Cat and get it to me ASAP. It can be a big truck, open or closed, or even a 5th wheel trailer. A small local guy that is licensed and insured that wants to make some money is preferred at this point. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone! View attachment 1945
Hey Rob, i am 5 min from your car and i looked at it last week at east hills dodge.....awesome car! Hope you get it soon......I do know a couple people who own flatbed services....you can call me if you like 516 359 7734

·
SRT Hellcat Lunatic!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just had a car shipped from Arkansas to California $1,100 enclosed was three days from pick-up to drop-off. I called U-ship just like the TV show shipping wars, they bid on the job and U ship makes sure they are licensed and dont have violations and have the proper insurance.
Thanks. I just listed the car on the site.

·
SRT Hellcat Lunatic!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Which dealer in NY did you get it from?
Pitch black w Black laguna?
Got it from East Hills Dodge. They were straight forward and easy to deal with. Phantom Blsck with black/red interior. 8 speed auto.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.