SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,202 Posts
haven't had an issue since remote mounting them in the truck. while the kit is expensive it works.

Reactions: IvoryCat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
176 Posts
Well the replacements are expensive, $300ish for the left side and $200ish for the right side. I have no problem with asking my tuner to clear the CEL. But, what is exactly going on in there when the actuator fails? Certainly there couldn’t be a situation where the exhaust is being restricted under WOT correct?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
37 Posts
Gotta love it when members are helping to solve tech problems...thanks again for tons of actual in car experience here to help me better understand the beast in the garage

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
176 Posts
Active Exhaust Solutions

Active Exhaust Solutions simulator seems like a good option at $210 with free shipping. Very good instructional video on their site too. Clearing the CEL isn’t my main concern but more like is my exhaust being restricted because of a failed actuator.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
24 Posts
I would check out the trouble free kit at MFER-1. Use code HCO at checkout for $20.00 offf and it’s $150.00 with free shipping. Have had for over a year with no issues, just great sound!

Active Exhaust Solutions simulator seems like the good option at $210 with free shipping. Very good instructional video on their site too. Clearing the CEL isn’t my main concern but more like is my exhaust being restricted because of a failed actuator.[/QUOTE]
I

21 - 26 of 26 Posts