SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey looking to get this cat into 9s and need some suggestions, I usually run 10.3-10-5. I have slicks and skinnys for the track and the car has blower spacer plates, incognito lower, and tune from HHP. Any help appreciated. -Z

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,279 Posts
It won't get you to 9's but try leaving differently. You are leaving some on the table with that 60'. My stock full weight cat will 60' like that in the heat and humidity of July/August.
Fwiw I leave just above idle to 1200 rpm and mash it. Luckily my track will hold it 95% of the time.
To get you in the 9's maybe a flex fuel tune.
E85 and a better 60' may do it.
Fwiw that is the plan and goals with my car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,952 Posts
Yeah... you're cars MPH's is strong at the 1/8 but does drop off a little on the big end. Agree with other you're leaving some at the line as you should be in the low 1.5's for the 60'. If your just running a 93 Octane tune the tuner may have left some timing out to be safe affecting MPH on the big end. If you like testing and creeping in on it... I would try a good race gas tune on MS109 and with good DA, improved launch and you'll be very close. You will likely need a pulley the upper with a 2.85 or 2.72. But if you go there... you'll want to upgrade injectors to 1050 and for added insurance a dual pump. You don't want to go lean!

·
Registered
50 Posts
From what Ive been told from a couple tuners, you cant just run 1050's with an Incognito and a 2.85. Puts out too much boost. You will have to switch to e85 or pulley the incognito off. Switching to e85 also means 1300's and a dual pump setup.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
270 Posts
I am an authorized dealer for Fuel Injector Clinic! PM me if you’re interested in any injectors and we can discuss pricing and what size would suit you best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts