SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Here is my socket for my hellcat lug nuts

13497 Views 72 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  SRT_HC_707
is a astro got the set from Matco tools. Was 55 for 5 sockets part number 7835

Astro pneumatic tool company
Green Product Finger Nail
Green Finger Hand Footwear Thumb
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
No I just got four locks. Do all your locks use the same lug key?
All 20 lugs need the key, so there all a lock one benefit and the other benefit they say from this set is, all are the same so the wheel is balanced. I have a mopar lock on there now with the chrome and the thought is that lock is heaveir then the other lugs and causes vibration and balancing issues.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
I will have to take a couple off and have a look at the lug and the rim. I have had no issues and have had the car to 140mph. Thanks for the Info I will let you know what I see thanks.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
Same torque spec I used. Could have been my rim tolerances or the lug nuts who knows. Your probably fine check them wheel / rim off, back side view and if the tapers show force marks. (I shoulda took pick with rim off tire. Hold them in hit with flashlight from front taper didn't match on my setup wierd.
Thanks for the info, when I have my SRT Tech do the oil change, I will rotate and take a look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.