SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some time ago someone asked for this

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
703 Posts
Bad a$$

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Well done!! Can't wait for my turn.:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,553 Posts

Hi Buddy, I'm the fellow who originally requested that vid of you, and I have been lurking, waiting, hoping it would be done, and let me tell you it didn't disappoint...that's exactly what I was talking about, instead of just seeing the back, from the get go, we see it approach, and then disappear away, all while roastin' the hides with ease. WHAT A GREAT VIDEO, BUDDY!!!! Thanks a lot. HELLACIOUS burnout, I commend you.
The downside is, now I want a Hellcat EVEN MORE THAN EVER (which is saying a lot!)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,255 Posts
Great burnout! Just parked mine for the winter...but come spring...!!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
871 Posts
Awesome burnout! I've done this a few times in my day. Then I check the tread depth afterwards and have instant remorse....lol!

Reactions: HCApologist

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,015 Posts
awful waste of $$, but to each his own.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
awful waste of $$, but to each his own.
Now that's funny! It's a $65,000 car and I do one long burnout on a pair of $200.00 snow tires and it's an awful waste of money!

LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
119 Posts
My high school business teacher said he used to hate to hear students burning off their tires driving around the high school all day. Then he said he bought some tire company stocks and it became like music to his ears. LOL

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts

I LOVE IT!!!! If I could afford tires, I would be right behind you doing one with my 6 speed! I have been having a blast practicing in the rain when it doesn't use tread, but that is so darn awesome! I really wanna do it now":D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.