SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
421 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,357 Posts
Great color combo

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,705 Posts
You got That 220 on the dash 😁.. hello & welcome. Nice ride

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,705 Posts
I recommend getting PPF clear bra at least on the front. I did mine on the whole hood, mirrors and wheel fender flares as well

·
Registered
21 Charger Hellcat Widebody
90 Posts
Congrats! But how the hell did you get your mileage range to 380? My Hellcat only shows 210 when I fill up. I'm at 340 miles now and I'm following the break in to the letter.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Are the fender emblems Brass Monkey also?
Nope! It drives me nuts a bit, but the Redeye badges only come in chrome. So none of the badges match like they do on the non-redeye cars.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Congrats! But how the hell did you get your mileage range to 380? My Hellcat only shows 210 when I fill up. I'm at 340 miles now and I'm following the break in to the letter.
I get a little over 400 on a tank now I believe. My average most of the trip was 20-23mpg. The initial 500 miles or so were pretty gentle, but I made sure to load the engine and vary speed. No high shock loads or launches, etc.

I had 1500 miles on it in two days. Though they weren't all gentle, I'm certainly far from the hardest on them. Lifetime average over the 3,000 miles I have on the car now is 19.8mpg.

Reactions: Arabex

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
So you blew off the manufacture's break-in period?
I wish I could have, but it seems no matter what you do, they break-in anyway! 😆

·
Registered
30 Posts
I get a little over 400 on a tank now I believe. My average most of the trip was 20-23mpg. The initial 500 miles or so were pretty gentle, but I made sure to load the engine and vary speed. No high shock loads or launches, etc.

I had 1500 miles on it in two days. Though they weren't all gentle, I'm certainly far from the hardest on them. Lifetime average over the 3,000 miles I have on the car now is 19.8mpg.
That's actually not a terribly bad MPG average! Our Pacifica averages around 17-18mpg during city drive (suburbs mostly and school...) Road trips I can average around 23 to 25MPG...

Enjoy your ride. Can't wait till I get mine which is pretty much similar to yours ;)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts