SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I've posted in a few threads. So I figured I would add my introduction post before I go any further.
My name is John. I'm located in central Florida. I own a 2015 hellcat M6. This is my first challenger. My 7th vehicle with over 500hp. Over 10 years of experience working on cars. Over 3 years of tuning and high modification experience. I do not work on cars for a living. I keep it as a hobby. Most of my experience is with Mitsubishi evo's and corvettes and chevy motors. I've also have experience with Cummins. My '06 Cummins mega cab is my daily. And the hellcat is the garage queen with both my motorcycles.
My favorite saying is "it's better than heroin"

I'm also a Marine corps Infantry vet. Not that that matters when it comes to cars.

I try to be open minded to everything. Because when it comes to cars. You will never have the right answer all the time. I have big plans for my car and I want to continue to post and inform as I progress. As well with any problems and issues I come across. My goal is to just help the community and give my advice, input, experience, and knowledge where I can to help where I can.

That basically sums me up. I'm always snooping around on the threads.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,586 Posts
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

That will be awesome of you to post your Hellcat Build! Today there are many ways to build a Hellcat!

My Husband/ @Top Cat and I back in 2015 were at the track together with Josh Schwartz owner of High Horse Performance 3Xs a week. We were Testing and Tuning DiabloSport - Gasoline and Diesel Tuning Systems and parts High Horse Performance.

My husband would post up on here all the news from the track. Home was there taking videos while we were out Enjoying All the Fassst Fun!!

I hope you do too!

Congrats,
Linda :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

That will be awesome of you to post your Hellcat Build! Today there are many ways to build a Hellcat!

My Husband/ @Top Cat and I back in 2015 were at the track together with Josh Schwartz owner of High Horse Performance 3Xs a week. We were Testing and Tuning DiabloSport - Gasoline and Diesel Tuning Systems and parts High Horse Performance.

My husband would post up on here all the news from the track. Home was there taking videos while we were out Enjoying All the Fassst Fun!!

I hope you do too!

Congrats,
Thanks for the reply. Funny you mentioned hhp. I'm actually going to be ordering all my performance upgrades from them. They have everything I want to order in one place. No jumping around from site to site.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,586 Posts
That's Awesome!! There are so many parts that have been T&T'd on my husbands Top Cat Challenger. John had wanted me to continue having Josh Test and Tune on his "Top Cat"
I have recently gt back to testing some parts again too, as many of Josh's customers do and give feedback.

I'm looking forward to your build!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts