SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have 22 folders with over 200 pictures in them. Mostly signature sig pictures I created for others on the site.
After this upgrade, I see now it is called the Media and all I see are pages of pictures which looks like it is "tossed" into a common pile.
So when I used to create a sig for someone it was in my folder called custom sigs for example.
Now it is all junk and not organized. My folders are not searchable, and those who had my created things have now broken links.
So what gives, are they going to be fixed or is all my stuff trashed?

·
Premium Member
6,399 Posts
WOW, Matt, That's Awful!

I hope they wake up and fix this.

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So no one thought of notifying anyone of loosing their folders. Being in IT for 25 years this is one of the earliest things taught. backup your stuff before doing any updates. But someone did not do this. I cannot put into words how I am not happy on how this change took place.
Luckily I have copies of my stuff, but hesitate to try and put them back online without being able to put them in folders so they can be searched and kept in order by model and year.

Matt

·
Registered
241 Posts
You could always place them in folders at the other Hellcat site. ;) Instead of a bunch of corporate shills adhering to a format across dozens of sites with unhappy members, it's "locally grown".

·
Administrator
915 Posts
I used to have 22 folders with over 200 pictures in them. Mostly signature sig pictures I created for others on the site.
After this upgrade, I see now it is called the Media and all I see are pages of pictures which looks like it is "tossed" into a common pile.
So when I used to create a sig for someone it was in my folder called custom sigs for example.
Now it is all junk and not organized. My folders are not searchable, and those who had my created things have now broken links.
So what gives, are they going to be fixed or is all my stuff trashed?
I don't have an answer yet as to if previously created folders can be restored. If all of the images are within your gallery though, you can create new albums and move them into categories you select.

- Cricket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts