SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
@Dman007 I can't wait to hear about your review especially since you may be able to still go to the Track!

The AWE Track exhaust will benefit your build! I add parts for the Benefit of my HC Charger and I can't wait to be able to go to the track for some T&T!

Linda :)

·
BMF
4,435 Posts
1847 bucks for this exhaust?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey Everyone Call HHP sales @ 1-888-894-1115 and ask how about the new AWE Exhaust Kits. Here is what I think!

I recently had my Hellcat down at HHP for the new AWE Tack Edition Exhaust to be installed! (Exciting!) Watching the guys as they were unpacking the kit I could see it was everything that is advertised. It's Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel, this is "Truly a work of Art"

I Trusted the Fact that [email protected] worked together with the Engineers at AWE.(A company who proudly designed, engineered and manufactures right here in the USA.) to not only bring the "Best Sounding Exhaust on the Planet" but also with Josh's experience and knowledge of the modern Hemi, I got the Best fitting aftermarket Exhaust Kit for my Hellcat on the Planet!
The AWE has been engineered to clear aftermarket mods. I watched how the install easily went past the already installed Driveshaft Shop Aluminum driveshaft and also the Per4mance Development Diff Brace! I think this kit is a "Smart Part" to add. If I ever decide to go with a DSS 9" conversion I won't have to worry about the AWE exhaust not fitting or having to hack a kit up to make it work.

Let me tell you about the Sound! Holy Hellcat What a Great way to start my day!
My grandson and I love the morning cold start! Brandon always covers his ears as I remotely start my Hellcat "Boom" we then get in and roar off to his school. We both laugh and giggle on the way. As we arrive he really loves that my Hellcat gets noticed from the other kids and parents while being dropped off at school and so do I!
The other day I came out from shopping and I see this guy in his car preoccupied with his cell, so for fun I remotely started my Charger. I see him jump in his seat and then he instantly smiles as he looks at what is parked next to him. As I start driving away I see him as he gets out of his car still smiling and watches as my car drives away.

OEM is OK........I Highly recommend the AWE Exhaust above all other Kits.
I've heard a lot of different Mopar after market exhaust kits at the track, Hemi car shows and on the streets. The AWE exhaust for sound Beats all others for the Best sound ever! It has a precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone like that old school muscle car sound we're all after.
I was also really happy to know the kit has a Lifetime warranty and even a 1 year on the tip finishes.
Oh the Tip options include OE, and dual 4.5” slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black. I chose the Chrome silver to go along with my HHP Ultralite Wheels!

I love Driving my Hellcat even more now with the AWE exhaust makes "All The Fassst Fun" Sound the way that it should!

Great video im thinking about a Borla exhaust system myself

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,108 Posts
$1,100 for 10 horsepower makes this a non performance mod in my opinion. I may do a full exhaust down the road, but it will be strictly for icing on the cake.
That's for the track kit without tips.....

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Agree with Linda and after researching that exhaust system. Decided to buy the exhaust, headers and catless mids from HHP.

Can not wait for this car to be tuned and hear that exhaust note!

Items Ordered:price:Status:
$67.00Processing
$1,295.00Processing
$1,847.65Processing
I sure Hope you get to the track, then you can give us a before and after review!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,108 Posts
Read the post

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
full disclosure please...did they contact you and offer the exhaust for free as long as you promoted it?
"Go Big or Go Home" !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,108 Posts
full disclosure please...did they contact you and offer the exhaust for free as long as you promoted it?
Hey Linda,
What is your social security number lol

LMAO

Still laughing.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)

·
Registered
319 Posts
I sure Hope you get to the track, then you can give us a before and after review!!

I sure will and will not change anything in the engine until the headers and exhausts gets installed and will do side by side videos.

Reactions: Linda's Hell Cat

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
You are Awesome @Dman007 I like to see the info that helps !
I will be watching for your results!

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
431 Posts
Reactions: White Trash

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,108 Posts
I can probably guarantee that she'll never give us the actual amount she paid.

For what? There's nothing in here that answers Catmare's question.
What does it matter what she paid or if she even got a discount? If it was anyones business she would have posted it for the world to see. Do you guys ask your neighbors what they pay for their houses??? It's rude. What is up with the lack of respect here anymore?
I think the 1st post explained everything nicely regarding the post title. The price is listed clearly on the HHP website.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
@Catmare I have been on this forum for quite sometime. I have lots of knowledge for many things and I can even tell you how to launch your car so you don't have to use your "Black" Key. ;)
Here is a thread and it contains most of the aftermarket parts installed on my car. Not all of them because I can't edit the thread anymore.
I promote all those companies and I or my husband paid for all those parts. What is Linda's receipe for a 9 sec Cat blower only?

And here is the answer to your question.
Haha I didn't miss your question and I get your point.

I work and our company is an essential business, with a letter from the Secretary of Defense hanging on our door to stay open to supply our customers. It has become very busy and I haven't been on too much today. I was going to give you a short answer but now it is the long one.

Since you have only been around 9 months here is some info for you.

My husband ( Rip) was a business owner that loved R&D. John set many Goals for Josh to accomplish with his Hellcat and mine too!
The Loyalty and Trust for each other grew stronger each and every track time we were together. In 2015 that was 3 Xs a week for months on end going to the track for T&T + R&D of parts and the calibration of Tuning for Diablo. We traveled from Pa down to HHP picked up Josh so he could continue working for his other customers on his Lap Top on the way to Cecil County Dragway!

John/ @Top Cat had goals that he pushed for and he would post up on here all the results from the track, so everyone could have the same knowledge.

John paid for the parts and Josh's Time made it a 2 way street !

You have no idea what it is like for me to think back on that time. To know how much Fun my husband was having "Living his dream" with R&D at the track, in the HHP garage and he brought me right along too!

So Yes I am still the same Loyal customer and the Trust I have for [email protected] is still going strong. My husband was very proud of Josh and what they accomplished together. John asked me to continue to post up information for the members on here. Also to keep having Josh T&T and R&D with his Hellcat Challenger, so more parts could be brought to market.

You also have to realize I have not added a lot of mods to my Hellcat since 2016 and anything that is new there usually is a reason why I do. I do Drag race in the Hemirace.com series and when I get a chance I like to T&T at Cecil County Dragway.

I am not sponsored by HHP. I am a long time Loyal customer of [email protected] my Trusting him even before the Hellcats. I pay my invoices just like you would.

The link to the cost of the Awe Exhausts

I can probably guarantee that she'll never give us the actual amount she paid.
For what? There's nothing in here that answers Catmare's question.

@DEANGEL WOW! Again really?

@White Trash
? ? :p

·
Registered
319 Posts
What does it matter what she paid or if she even got a discount? If it was anyones business she would have posted it for the world to see. Do you guys ask your neighbors what they pay for their houses??? It's rude. What is up with the lack of respect here anymore?
I think the 1st post explained everything nicely regarding the post title. The price is listed clearly on the HHP website.
Preach brother!! <nice job>

I thought the exhaust system was far better than anything else on the market, liked the note/sound and bought it. HHP is a damn good company and look what they have done with Linda's car.
To include at my mechanic's shop (Allpar Garage); Summit's Hellcat is a beast and Josh tunes that car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,922 Posts
Preach brother!! <nice job>

I thought the exhaust system was fair better than anything else on the market, liked the note/sound and bought it. HHP is a damn good company and look what they have done with Linda's car.
To include at my mechanic's shop (Allpar Garage); Summit's Hellcat is a beast and Josh tunes that car.
every part is in that car from HHP too ??

my track edition exhaust (I’ll be using OEM tips) came on Friday evening. But I’ve not installed it yet.

they mark every pipe so you know if it goes on driver or passenger side. It removes guessing game from DIY.

·
Registered
431 Posts
And here is the answer to your question.
I missed that the first time. I'm sorry about that. I should have read your previous post again before my last post. Can you forgive me please? :confused:

To anyone,
On a stock Hellcat, wouldn't there be a much greater horsepower increase by adding bigger long tube headers & cat-less mid-pipe versus upgrading the cat-back exhaust system with 3" pipe? In other words, which mod would definitely add more power: upgrading to long tube headers & cat-less midpipe or upgrading the cat-back exhaust system?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Do you guys ask your neighbors what they pay for their houses???
You don't have to ask. That information is provided on Zillow, Realtor, Movoto, GIS websites, etc. ;)

Seriously, I honestly don't know why I attacked Linda or this thread. I'm a nice guy that joined this forum to learn about the Hellcat since I'm fairly new to it and also so I can contribute to the forum by adding what I learn along the way.

Believe me I don't want to be "that guy" that nobody likes on here.

Dean

Reactions: Rcasa20 and Dman007
21 - 40 of 76 Posts