SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Challenger SRT Super Stock
257 Posts
Just got my first dodge and first challenger hellcat here in SoCal. I’ve already gotten an earful from the electric vehicle guys around here so looking forward to being in a community that understands the love of hearing that hemi rev.
Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
2022 Frostbite Charger Jailbreak
98 Posts
Just got my first dodge and first challenger hellcat here in SoCal. I’ve already gotten an earful from the electric vehicle guys around here so looking forward to being in a community that understands the love of hearing that hemi rev.
Welcome! You e joined the right place. Let’s see pics of that beauty. I’m also in SoCal so hopefully I’ll see you around at cars and coffee

·
Registered
797 Posts
Welcome to the forum and stand your "ground" with your electrified buddies lol. Pun intended!

·
Supporting Vendor
Challenger SRT Demon
234 Posts
Welcome @TekNCode

Congrats on your new Hellcat!

This is a great community to be apart of, tons of information on the site as well as informative members and vendors so don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them.

We hope you enjoy the community here and stick around.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,856 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts