SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
April how 'bout finding a Hellcat bikini:D

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Hey just looked at that website now my wife wants one, but they don't ship to New Zealand. Anyone keen to order one for us and we pay you direct plus extra for the hassle etc. She really wants one. Hopefully not in breach of HCorg conditions.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey just looked at that website now my wife wants one, but they don't ship to New Zealand. Anyone keen to order one for us and we pay you direct plus extra for the hassle etc. She really wants one. Hopefully not in breach of HCorg conditions.

HC99, I just looked it up, and the cheapest rate I could find to ship to New Zealand was $94.00! More than a little ridiculous, if you ask me ... I could not believe that it is $94.00 to ship a $18.00 tshirt. Makes a lot more sense to buy a plain tshirt and get a specialty shop there to duplicate the shirt. Are you still wanting one at that price? If so, PM me and I will try to help you out.

April

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
467 Posts
Whats with the sexism April.... What if I wanted to wear that v neck huh huh huh
That was way to much information..........And left a really bad image in my mind.........And I will leave it there.........LOL...........I thought better of Texan's since I am here for work this week..........

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
hey my gf loves the chest hair so this might be a good idea to show it off.........I'll ask her

she said it wouldn't have the intended results lol

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.