SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salesman called finally ! I was out of town all week and got the call at the airport. Now I have to dig out my car trailer from the snow bank and try and insert my 392 into the trailer in the snow. Then attempt to drive a brand new Hellcat up the ramp to my trailer with Summer Tires. There is just way too much snow and salt on the road. Temped to just drive the 392 into the dealer and trailer home the Hellcat. That way there will be less snow inside the trailer and less chance for the car to slip sideways on the ramp.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Beautiful car!

Reactions: 70Cuda

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,348 Posts
Enclosed trailer? Ramp shouldn't be that steep, should be able to drive in and drive out with both cars I'd think. Yeah it's got a lot of power but you aren't flooring it.

Nice car though, man she's a looker. Congrats!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,255 Posts
Congrats! It looks great! Pleas keep us posted on your short and long term experience with the black, painted hood.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Salesman called finally ! I was out of town all week and got the call at the airport. Now I have to dig out my car trailer from the snow bank and try and insert my 392 into the trailer in the snow. Then attempt to drive a brand new Hellcat up the ramp to my trailer with Summer Tires. There is just way too much snow and salt on the road. Temped to just drive the 392 into the dealer and trailer home the Hellcat. That way there will be less snow inside the trailer and less chance for the car to slip sideways on the ramp. View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892
So bad arse congratulations!!!

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,254 Posts
Salesman called finally ! I was out of town all week and got the call at the airport. Now I have to dig out my car trailer from the snow bank and try and insert my 392 into the trailer in the snow. Then attempt to drive a brand new Hellcat up the ramp to my trailer with Summer Tires. There is just way too much snow and salt on the road. Temped to just drive the 392 into the dealer and trailer home the Hellcat. That way there will be less snow inside the trailer and less chance for the car to slip sideways on the ramp. View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892
beautiful car !! totally baddass with the painted hood!!

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wrong! Bring your own boards! Trust me!
I got some boards in the trailer, I used to haul my Viper a lot it was pretty low.
I just replaced the plywood on the ramp and put down some marine varnish on the plywood. It has some texture but I just don't trust the summer tires in the cold. Its 5 out today.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,853 Posts
Congrats on a beautiful car!

Reactions: fflundy and 70Cuda

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats! Beautiful. Looking forward to your experiences once you get to take it out a bit. After its defrosts there! :D
Thanks for your shout out, It was the turning point to get this thing rolling.:) doubt it will thaw any time soon but at least its in a warm garage.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.