SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running there tuning for pump and mostly street driving happy???
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,224 Posts
@MKL_DS is correct, Josh does have lot's of customers who are on pump gas tunes.

I have 2 basic Tunes from @HighHorseman which I think you might know about already.

I have a 93 pump gas and then I can switch over to Q16 Race gas.

I have raced my Hellcat on 93 and also have added MS109 if I am racing a slower bracket ET class.

HHP just upgraded their Web-site I love it! There is also a live chat feature I'm not if it is set up.

Toll Free: (888) 894-1115
Local: (302) 894-1115

Linda :)

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have an HHP tune for 92, I also have a B Woody CAI, 95mm throttle body, 2.85" Litens pulley, Demon Injectors, AFE 3" Hi Flow Cats, Borla-S 3" Cat back exhaust.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Those AFE high flow cats still provide you some good increases in sound and performance?
I did most of the mods at the same time so I can't say how much the high flow cats did on their own.

·
DRIVESRT.COM
4,533 Posts
I have an HHP tune for 92, I also have a B Woody CAI, 95mm throttle body, 2.85" Litens pulley, Demon Injectors, AFE 3" Hi Flow Cats, Borla-S 3" Cat back exhaust.
Did you have a dyno graph of this setup? It would be awesome to see/compare.

·
Registered
307 Posts
@MKL_DS is correct, Josh does have lot's of customers who are on pump gas tunes.

I have 2 basic Tunes from @HighHorseman which I think you might know about already.

I have a 93 pump gas and then I can switch over to Q16 Race gas.

I have raced my Hellcat on 93 and also have added MS109 if I am racing a slower bracket ET class.

HHP just upgraded their Web-site I love it! There is also a live chat feature I'm not if it is set up.

Toll Free: (888) 894-1115
Local: (302) 894-1115

Can you or anybody on here tell me what mods I can do to max my performance with out giving up my warranty. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
HHP 93 tune, dyno graph from last nights garage party. Engine mods 2.85 Litens, ID 1050’s, JLT CAI, 16 M6, best 1/4 10.734 around 133, happy with the way she runs. First run spun wheels on dyno, disregard file names, was putting cars on dyno every 20 minutes, no time for file names lol

56380A34-2127-43D0-A4E9-A7F0392CD6FF.jpeg
98299711-2018-40E5-8453-F44535D88EED.jpeg

·
Premium Member
6,224 Posts
Can you or anybody on here tell me what mods I can do to max my performance with out giving up my warranty. Thanks to all.
How friendly is your dealer?
Some are mod friendly and some are not.
Are you looking for better ETs at the track?

·
Premium Member
6,224 Posts
There is a T stat thread going right now and it has helped some Members cars.
If you are where it's hot then adding 1 or 2 gallons of MS109 to 93 1/2 tank is what my husband would do when my HC charger was not Tuned.
His thoughts were it kept the engine safe and it helped with some cooling effects.
It may not make a big difference but he thought it helped for the above reasons.

Also we took out the filter of our Stock CAI that gave a .1 et gain.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Did you have a dyno graph of this setup? It would be awesome to see/compare.
Not yet, I drove it around a bit and did some data logging, hope to get it on the rollers after the winter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts