SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Ivory White Hellcat
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of looking and shopping, I am now the owner of a 2015 Challenger Hellcat M6 Ivory. It has been a toss up between a Corvette C7 Z06/Z07, Hellcat Challenger or a 2018+ Camaro ZL1/1LE. In the end I couldn’t pass up on this Hellcat. Being the first year for it, and the color and trans combo it will be a hell of a car to hold onto for years to come. I have owned a few other quick toys in the past and this one is at the top in power(not performance). The car only has 21k miles on it and has had some work done by the prior owner(diff brace, gates belt, catch can). Plans are an aftermarket driveshaft, pulley, and thermo to fight the hot OK summers here.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,861 Posts
Welcome aboard. You're going to love that car.

Reactions: DevilsReject97

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
2,067 Posts
Very sharp!

FWIW....the design brief for the original Hellcat Challenger (your car) was to be able to run 15 minutes at "full attack" on a racecourse with no engine derating at 120F ambient temperature IIRC.

Why only 15 minutes?

Because at full thrust a Hellcat can completely drain its fuel tank in 13 minutes.

Good to know Ma Mopar was thinking of your OK heat!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
142 Posts
Welcome to the family. Looks really sharp esp. with black hood. Enjoy and take good care of her.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
Looks great.
I would start with a set of oracle color matched ghost marker lights on the mod list.

·
Registered
2018 SRT Challenger Hellcat
8 Posts
Beautiful! I’m a new Cat owner myself. It’s completely different from everything else. Love the hood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts