SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hi all !

2121 11
I ordered my Challenger Hellcat last week and was waiting for my VIN# before joining here! Just got my VIN yesterday so I'm officially in the club! I ordered it through a good friend of mines dealership in New Jersey , they were expecting a few Hellcats and ended up with only one! After some meetings and discussion they decided to let me have it ! She will be Sublime Green with upgraded tires and electronics! She will then be shipped down to West Palm Beach FL to her new home! Johnny
Reactions: 630
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I ordered my Challenger Hellcat last week and was waiting for my VIN# before joining here! Just got my VIN yesterday so I'm officially in the club! I ordered it through a good friend of mines dealership in New Jersey , they were expecting a few Hellcats and ended up with only one! After some meetings and discussion they decided to let me have it ! She will be Sublime Green with upgraded tires and electronics! She will then be shipped down to West Palm Beach FL to her new home! Johnny
Congrats! We are all chomping at the bit to see which ones come in first.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
That's Awesome n welcome!!! Im green with envy! LOL I like your choices, cant wait to see the pics !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I finally called SRT today to check on my car , gave them VIN# etc. and they are collecting the parts for her! Production of all Hellcat Challengers hasn't officially started yet he said , but they will inform us all when it does via press release !

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
It will be here before you know it.
Nuh uh! Just ask Hellcatdotcom, we are like kids waiting for our Candy Hellcat Canes and we want them now! I am an instant gratification kind of girl. I order my shoes online, they get delivered the next day. I order pizza, they bring it in 30 minutes. I order my Hellcat, patiently (NOT) still waiting! LOL :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Congratulations Johnny! I like sublime :) welcome to the Hellcat VIP club

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Nuh uh! Just ask Hellcatdotcom, we are like kids waiting for our Candy Hellcat Canes and we want them now! I am an instant gratification kind of girl. I order my shoes online, they get delivered the next day. I order pizza, they bring it in 30 minutes. I order my Hellcat, patiently (NOT) still waiting! LOL :rolleyes:
LOL you got my alias wrong Tammie, but I concur, I WANTS MY CANDY CANE HELLCAT NOW! :p:D:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.