SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SRT Challenger Hellcat
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2018 Hellcat last week. I’ve had 2 Chargers (and still miss them) along with a Mustang GT and C6. Have to say I think the Cat is the end for me. Never had this much power. Love the feel of the ride. Selling the C6 to make room.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,884 Posts
Lots of new members lately, welcome. Enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,242 Posts
OMG Congrats ! You will not miss your Challenges.
Hellcats are awesome drive and Enjoy All the Fasssst Fun !

Linda:)

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
229 Posts
Congrats! Definitely a large 2021 class of new owners, including myself , F’in awesome

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
If your looking to tie those fender emblems in a little bit, American brother designs makes them in brass monkey to match your wheels......
ABD-3228-6T.jpg

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Just bought a 2018 Hellcat last week. I’ve had 2 Chargers (and still miss them) along with a Mustang GT and C6. Have to say I think the Cat is the end for me. Never had this much power. Love the feel of the ride. Selling the C6 to make room.

View attachment 570636 View attachment 570637
Congratulations on choosing the one with the best hood design.
Less lift, better supercharger aftercooling via center scoop, a truly functional and beautiful work in aluminum.

At least one person I know can testify that the hood is not trying to fly off the vehicle at Mach 0.236.

When you do some street artwork, take pictures of the results. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts