SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hi from central texas

3K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Straightravage 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Excited about our new addition to the garage. After getting tired of waiting on a C8 (and finally sitting in one and seeing how tight it is) we were fortunate enough to stumble across our local dealer that just unloaded a 2021 wide body hellcat in the exact color combo I was looking for. F8 with tan leather interior and brass monkey wheels. This thing is a blast, only problem is the wife claimed it as hers. Lol. Happy wife happy life as they say.
Tire Sky Car Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#2 ·
Love it, welcome aboard.

Reactions: Linda's Hell Cat
#3 ·
My head snapped when I saw the pictures.
I just ordered a new Charger JB with that exact color combination - sepia interior and all. Amazingly, I’ve never seen one spec’d like this in person, and have only watched one or two on YouTube videos and that sort of thing. I can’t believe it’s not more common, as it’s so visually striking.

Gorgeous car. I can’t wait to get mine.

#5 ·
My head snapped when I saw the pictures.
I just ordered a new Charger JB with that exact color combination - sepia interior and all. Amazingly, I’ve never seen one spec’d like this in person, and have only watched one or two on YouTube videos and that sort of thing. I can’t believe it’s not more common, as it’s so visually striking.

Gorgeous car. I can’t wait to get mine.
Thanks bud

And I couldn’t agree more. The pics don’t do it justice. It’s stunning combo in person.

#11 ·
Welcome @Dmbrown1983

Congrats on your new Hellcat, it looks like the wife is excited to drive it and call it hers!

That is a great looking car so we don't blame her for calling dibs.

This is a great community to be apart of and we are always happy to see new members.

We hope you enjoy the site and stick around.

#16 ·
That interior color really looks awesome with the F8 green!!.....sweet.

Reactions: Dmbrown1983
#20 ·
Welcome to Hellcat.org!

Your Daughter looks quite excited too, with the New edition to your family!

Sharing is Caring!

Congrats and Enjoy All The Fassssst Fun!

Linda :)

#21 ·
Very nice car! My uncle has a Corvette. I have sat in. I don't like how tight it is, as you say, and low to the ground. It was noisy enough inside that he installed that sound deadoning, kilmat or whatever brand it was. The Corvettes are awesome cars, but I like the looks and layout, design, and ride of the Hellcats. Just personal preference.

Enjoy!!!

Reactions: Dmbrown1983
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.